• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Protagonist of the World (Jiren VS Toichiro / fun and games)

Despite the ridiculously large power difference between the two, I saw this matchup as a really interesting fight if it ever happened. Jiren and Toichiro are both textbook sociopaths, who only see their comrades as nothing more than tools used to reach a goal. They have overwhelming power on their side, complete with a bright red tinge of violent energy permeating everywhere. Their clothes even rip apart when they reach their full power! So, without the obvious disadvantage on Toichiro, who wins, and why?

Attack Potency, and Speed are equalized in this battle, though statistic amplification is still allowed. This fight is one of pure ability and skills, and both characters need to make complete use of their movesets in order to win. Standard Battle Assumption otherwise.

This is Base Jire against 20% Toichiro Suzuki

The Pride Trooper: 0

The Leader of Claw: 1 (MrKerf)

Inconclusive:

Touichirou suzuki
"This is amusing. Show me everything you got!"

Dcykvll-afe418b5-3236-4b98-ade6-10b6cd926d99 (1)
"I will fight you, esper warrior."

1) You are not allowed to restrict Range

2) I see the similarities clearly.... But still doesn't seem quite fair from what I can see. His eye attack hard counters those even in the same speed tier as he was (as shown vs Goku) ... So even with Speed Equalized Jiren just... glares.

Honestly, you can't just say that Jiren glares and calls it a day.

Toichiro has a hefty range of abilities in his arsenal as well. The passive TLB he has might be able to counter Jiren's powerful glare, which doesn't seem to be all that effective against fighters who have a similar power level as him (UI Goku easily shredded through it).

He also doesn't seem to have any sort of resistance towards Toichiro's potent telekinesis and gravity control, which proves to give the boss a significant edge in this battle. On top of that, Toichiro's growing power might gradually overwhelm Jiren, and force him into his BUW form.

Other than that, they seem to be pretty even otherwise, with Jiren even having the clear advantage in martial arts and general experience in battling danmaku spamming fighters like Toichiro.

this is in the fun and games. this isn't a official versus thread (might have to add that in the title)

Ufff, I don't know. I guess that Toichiro have more edges here. He is a greater long range fighter then Jiren and can keep that distance if Jiren will try to go closer. Also Jiren can't do anything with Illusions, witch is actually great point for Toichiro, in my opinion. And overall he is more... "flexible"... since he have more variety of abilities witch he can use.

does that count as a vote? also i don't think toichiro uses a lot of illusions in character, being only used in one instance when reigen attempts to attack him. he never actually use said ability throughout the showdown between him and mob

Yeah, it is vote. Also if he use illusions in base, and in this fight he is in base, so he will use it.

i severely doubt it but okay. toichiro doesn't have a defined "base" though, instead he has percentages of psychic energy he can let out.

Jiren: 0

Toichiro: 1 (MrKerf)

Inconclusive: 0

Back