• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These two become friends (it's lumine okay) and they have a sparring match

Akame

Traveler/Lumine

Rules

Both Low 7-B (Eos base akame vs Monstadt Chapter Lumine/Traveler)

Both have knowledge of each other

They are both massively hypersonic for both so speed is unequalized

Both are in-character

they are 15ft apart

Battle takes place at the sports festival stadium from my hero academia

Music for battle

Victory Condition: Incapitation only (NO KILLING)

Pokemon listen, Akame doesn't have all abilities listed in the profiles, no her profile is very outdated like everyone else in the verse, and need a serious revision, please ask someone to close the thread

i'm sorry too, i didn't wanted to sound aggressive, it's just that i want to wait the revision to her profile and the verse as well, before making any matches

Back