• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Thought Robot vs LEM

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@19hmun

I recommend you follow the I/O revision thread so you can follow the status. I recommend you hold off from this match
Okay. I'll edit it.

@Slim

You have? Ayy, what did you think about the conjoined thing at the end? Do you think it would be greater or less than the Gods of Cyberspace, and do you think the character power differences are maintained before and after the jump?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Slim
You have? Ayy, what did you think about the conjoined thing at the end? Do you think it would be greater or less than the Gods of Cyberspace, and do you think the character power differences are maintained before and after the jump?
I have no idea

this verse became confusing af for me after ive read the vs wikis

ive even made a thread asking for clarifications

Back