• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Third Division Vice-Captain challenges the Purple Tear to a duel(Soshiro Hoshina(Kaiju No. 8) vs Iori(Project Moon)

F8q-e-iacAA4XZu

Soshiro Hoshina(Numbers Weapon10)
sddefault.jpg

Iori the Purple Tear

Distance: 10 meters
Speed Equalized
Soshiro starts in 51% and can go up to 56%
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
How quick is this to come out
Paralysis Inducement, Time Manipulation (With the T Corp. Assassination Device. This device paralyzes the victim before using time manipulation to force them to experience 1,000 years within the span of one real time second, ruining the victim's mind)

And this
Blood Manipulation (Capable of increasing the efficacy of blood loss induced by her attacks to a rather extreme degree with her piercing stance and Snake's Prey, causing her to be capable of quickly inducing fatal exsanguination even against heavily augmented fixers),

How quick is this to come out
Paralysis Inducement, Time Manipulation (With the T Corp. Assassination Device. This device paralyzes the victim before using time manipulation to force them to experience 1,000 years within the span of one real time second, ruining the victim's mind)

And this
Blood Manipulation (Capable of increasing the efficacy of blood loss induced by her attacks to a rather extreme degree with her piercing stance and Snake's Prey, causing her to be capable of quickly inducing fatal exsanguination even against heavily augmented fixers),
The 1st one would probably be a last resort, since she never used it in her fight.
While the second one is something she can do anytime she wants.

How severe is the blood loss?
Hmm, the abilities description doesn't really say how severe the blood loss, only that it is severe. With that said, since Soshiro's suit gives him a self-healing ability it probably won't be too detrimental for him.

The blood loss is noted to quickly kill even extremely augmented fixers, which is a category she herself belongs to. For a taste of what that entails, you can look at her stamina section, particularly the boilerplate part.
The reason I listed it as outright blood manipulation in the first place is both because of how she has a bunch of stuff to specifically buff the efficacy of her blood loss attacks, but also because getting rapidly fatal bleeding out of someone who's built to be so resilient to it is rather ridiculous.

That seems far greater than the suits healing can hold off, this is factoring in that she'll be able to land more than one hit and will also have other hax going on with comparable skill if not superior. I'll wait for others but I am leaning to Iori.

The blood loss is noted to quickly kill even extremely augmented fixers, which is a category she herself belongs to. For a taste of what that entails, you can look at her stamina section, particularly the boilerplate part.

The reason I listed it as outright blood manipulation in the first place is both because of how she has a bunch of stuff to specifically buff the efficacy of her blood loss attacks, but also because getting rapidly fatal bleeding out of someone who's built to be so resilient to it is rather ridiculous.
SHEEEEESH

That seems far greater than the suits healing can hold off, this is factoring in that she'll be able to land more than one hit and will also have other hax going on with comparable skill if not superior. I'll wait for others but I am leaning to Iori.
Wow, that ability is a lot stronger than I thought. Well even if the healing won't help him recover from Iori's attacks he does still have his suit's forcefield so he won't get damaged too easily.

Wow, that ability is a lot stronger than I thought. Well even if the healing won't help him recover from Iori's attacks he does still have his suit's forcefield so he won't get damaged too easily.
True the shields can be remade quick as well. Given their range, this'll probably be a mid range fight of sword slashes. She has teleportation to close the distance though. I'm wondering if she uses the teleportation constantly though? Could make this a bit harder for Soshiro

Back