• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Thaumaturge vs The Player (Electroblob’s Wizardry)

Ok so I thought fc/oc battles was very inactive, turns out it shares the same board system as versus battles now which confused me greatly. Since this site isn’t as dead as I thought, time to remake my first match.

The Thaumaturge has all their equipment, the player has advanced spells and below and they are a necromancy build, speed isn’t equalized for now but I will equalize it if I need to.

The Thaumaturge:

The Player:

inconclusive:

Last edited:
The Player’s advanced spell key. It’s the first 7-B one. They have a massive ap advantage but last I checked the Thaumaturge has the speed advantage and both can ignore durability.

You should probably leave a message on GreyFang82's message wall to come vote here.

You can do that here.

For context, they made Thaumaturge's page

I'd recommend messaging page creators, or contributors in future for matches.

Ok. I’m used to versus battles so it always seemed strange to message a page creator about a versus thread, but it makes much more sense to do that on fc/oc.

Back