• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Swordsman and the Assassin...

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
A swordsman cloaked in black walked along a dead forest; his dual blades armed at his sides. Why was he there? Who sent him?... How will he get out?

During these thoughts however, suddenly, the man heard footsteps...

Coming closer...

And closer...

And-

A blade barely misses its mark on the swordsman's neck, as a woman appears from the shadows-

-An assassin has been sent for his head.

Kirito, the Black Swordsman

vs

Akame, the user of the demon sword Murasame

Rules:

• Aincrad Arc Kirito vs BoS AGK Akame.
  • Speed unequalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
(We can change the rules at any time to make this fight more fair)

Music:

Neutral Battle Theme

Kirito's Battle Theme

Akame's Battle Theme

Score:

Kirito: 0

Akame: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Akame manga
Kirito SAO 2 Cropped

Xmark12 said:
This is BoS AGK Akame, so High 8-C vs High 8-C.
It's more like "High 8C that curbstomps characters who beat 4 Kilotons fodders by moving" vs above Baseline

Um... then GGO Kirito I guess, if that's fair.

Edit: Oooh, you're talking about Akame... We can use ALO Kirito if it's really that unfair. That, or give Kirito some info. Doesn't Kirito also have the speed advantage here?

Yeah this is an AP stomp for Akame. Kirito appears to be baseline. And Akame is stronger than Incursio BoS Tatsumi who is much stronger than his previous form who curbstomped a creature that is 4.98 tons just by moving.

Consider the speed Kirito has? Also Kirito isn't just above baseline. If this match can be considered fair, even if the enemy he's facing is 8-B, I think this is pretty fair too..

Remember, Kirito's Hypersonic+ to Akame's Supersonic+ here.

Xmark12 said:
Consider the speed Kirito has? Also Kirito isn't just above baseline. If this match can be considered fair, even if the enemy he's facing is 8-B, I think this is pretty fair too..
Remember, Kirito's Hypersonic+ to Akame's Supersonic+ here.
That doesn't tell me he's above baseline... like at all. Without a calc, he is to be assumed to be baseline.

Also, Hypersonic+ to Supersonic+ is a blitz.

It's actually not a blitz, it's huge Sure, but not enough to where you're 100% unhittable.

Kirito still can't damage her, so she Stomps regardless

Akame scales above Mach 3.33 by a considerable ammount. While Kirito scales to Mach 11.6, that is a 3.48x difference. So yes, not a blitz. And Akame can definitely hit him.

Did you count that dual blades double his speed? And that sword skills increase the power and speed of the user?

By an unquantifiable amount? You keep forgetting that Akame curbstomps someone who curbstomps creatures more than 2x baseline. Powerups won't do any good. And even with bladed weapons, Kirito will really only be able to leave scratches on Akame at best. While if Akame even lays a finger on Kirito, he's dead.

Kirito does have the speed advantage but it isn't big enough to make him invisible to Akame. Also I'm not sure how fair this is, it seems like Akame beats him in every department other than speed and even then she can still keep up to an extent.

Gargoyle One said:
It's more like "High 8C that curbstomps characters who beat 4 Kilotons fodders by moving" vs above Baseline
Hold the heck up

DMUA said:
Gargoyle One said:
Hold the heck up
Gar mistyped. He meant to say Akame curbstomps someone who easily slaughters 4.98 ton fodders, who are that strong simpily by moving

Right

Anyways, I think this is an AP stomp, yeah.

Xmark12 said:
Well then... even AGK 0 Akame would be a stomp?
She'd still have a solid AP advantage, for being comparable to Base Tatsumi who again, easily slaughters fodders that are 4.98 tons just by moving.

So yeah... I'm afraid Krirto is fodder to any version of Akame

Well then... don't really know how to make this fair. Composite SAO, ALO, and GGO Kirito like the other matches he's in? Or add Alicization in there?

We shouldn't be making theoretical composite versions of characters in matches haphazardly without having actual composites on profiles.

Then the losses on Kirito's profile should be removed, since they're composites of SAO, ALO, and GGO.

Mkay. Anyways, how would Alicization Kirito fair here? Speed equalized then of course.

Durability negation, IE an ability that actually lets him kill Akame.

That Kirito has hax that was able to beat a dude who split 4 continents though.

Speak to Gemmy or anyone else who knows the Alicization arc. There's tons of feats such as shaking the Cathedral, which is over 100 floors, shaking the world in his final fight, absorbing the hopes and dreams of everyone, and possibly absorbing stars and releasing them into attacks.

All of these aren't calced yet, but it's discussed here. I'm not a calcer, so I can't give my input on those.

Back