• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the summary of all jjba matches

i╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âo╠Âk╠ ╠Ât╠Âw╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âu╠Ât╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âu╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠Â

Kandorkk said:
i╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âo╠Âk╠ ╠Ât╠Âw╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âu╠Ât╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âu╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠Â
i was eating

Joseph: Alright, everyone, we've made it to Egypt. Don't act like an idiot, okay? Stick together.

Polnareff: Yeah, yeah, gotcha!

(Polnareff leaves the hotel by himself)

Polnareff, a minute later: Why is it so cold in Egypt? It's 5 degrees Celsius!

Some dude coming out of an alleyway: HAHAHAHAHA! You've met the power of my stand, ÒÇîTHE WINDÒÇì! My stand's name represents temperature, masturbation, and wind! Its power is controlling air currents and temperature! And if cold air meets with hot air…

(Parts of Polnareff's chest explode)

Polnareff: FUCQUE!!!

Dude: Hahahaha! You're gonna die now, Polnareff! Lord DIO is gonna pay me a boatload of money!

Polnareff: AVDOL! GIGI! JOTARO! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

(Jotaro comes out of the alleyway where the dude originally was)

Jotaro: ÒéäÒéîÒéäÒéîÒüáÒü£… Polnareff, stop leaving hotels by yourself. And you, stand man. You're a ******* dumbass. You had an impressive setup where you used the hotel's vents to spew cold air. But Kakyoin and I found your stand in the vents and punched it to pieces. That's why you're bleeding from every orifice.

Dude, whose name is actually Just N. Bebir: SHIT! Don't hurt me! I'll tell you everything you need to know! Except info on Lord DIO's stand!

Jotaro: Yair Yair Day's… you really are despicable.

(Just N. gets ORA ORA'd for a while)

Commentator: Just N. Bebir, controller of the stand ÒÇîTHE WINDÒÇì, has retired!

Jotaro: Polnareff, those wounds weren't even fatal. They barely scratched your skin, even though it had to be censored in the anime version.

Polnareff, lying through his teeth: I'm so sorry, Jotaro! I'll never run off alone again!

Iggy: bark

Back