• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stranger vs Mr. Boris

Right well

Just looking at the profiles, Boris generally seems to have more to work with, as Homer essence allows him to have a bit of a combative leg up, along with the ability to induce incredible nausea to disable the stranger.

Or at least, that's what I'd think, before realizing that Boris basically oneshots.

Stranger scales to 1.6 Megajoules while Boris is 14 megajoules with 7.5 being enough to oneshot

Also Boris should be +

Boris can just go for the K.O. to win.

So i vote him via higher AP and combact skill and for being the better singer

Low High negs KO. But I think it says that regen isn't combat applicable, the Low Mid is. Which may or may not neg KO, but definitely won't stop a one shot of that magnitude.

Back