• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Showdown of legends.

Versus Man looks stunning.

Though sadly it looks like he might lose. Not putting a vote yet though. I really want that cat to win. How far does Power null work?

Oh just wait, we're still adding more abilities.

Under the power suggestions thread, there were two suggestions for power Null. One comment suggested that the power null was able to out-nullify Kharn the Betrayer and that the OC is still able to use their powers against Kharn. The other is BS levels of Power Null, well, I'll just quote it. "

Power Nullification: If a character labels it a title, such as good, bad, cute, weak etc. then they can not do anything that anyone would consider as said title.

Ex. If one thought it was stupid, they couldn't do anything that anyone would consider stupid." And I'm not sure which. So, eh

I know right? I myself suggested the high level Time Stop. The OC might get a really powerful Information Analysis if my other suggestion goes through. Want the link so you can go suggest a power too? (Or decide a stat, but most stats are already filled out)

Added some manditory music.

Looked at the thread and what he has so far.

From what I see in the thread, his profile is pretty much complete as people are already moving on to a second character.

That being said, as much as the fight in itself is amusing, I'm thinking Nanashi. Being Omnipresent (and this being the 0-D world anyways) means Donald's within Oblivion Opera's range as soon as the match starts. That thing oneshots 3-D beings that infinitely dwarf Nanashi. As much as Donald's own hax are not to be trifled with, Nanashi has the advantage on not needing to activate his so he kinda insta-erases as soon as stuff is within range.

Thing with omnipresence, you can be everywhere, but you can also be nowhere, therefore rendering her hax moot.

No. Omnipresence means you're BOTH everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Even the page we have lists it as such.

Unless he's changing the very concept of Omnipresence as well as how he's everywhere but nowhere at the same time, he's within range as soon as the match starts either way.

Besides, Nanashi is already distorted nothingness so that concept in itself is kinda the same for him as us touching something. Being nowhere doesn't stop abysstracts from erasing anyone, and Nanashi is basically the most extreme case at that. Oblivion Opera erases on a conceptual level.

He hasn't been deleted yet though.

Back