• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speed equal
Hebi sasuke vs manga kurapika

Round 1 pre orochimaru absorption
Round 2 after he absorb orochimaru

could've sworn hebi was small city just recently. can Kurapika amp himself to react to a blitz from shushin

could've sworn hebi was small city just recently. can Kurapika amp himself to react to a blitz from shushin
Probably with nen however I thought speed equal nullify speed amps like those, kurapika page seems off now that I’m looking at both pages he should scale to uvogin

How much faster does it make them?
It's usually shown to make them imperceivable until very close up so I'd say unless Kurapika has some way of amping himself beyond being perception blitzed from 10 meters away he'd probably get his head cut off. He can also always throw out snakes to use as diversion but given Kurapikas senses I doubt it'll be effective. There's also chidori as well which amps speed too.

It's usually shown to make them imperceivable until very close up so I'd say unless Kurapika has some way of amping himself beyond being perception blitzed from 10 meters away he'd probably get his head cut off. He can also always throw out snakes to use as diversion but given Kurapikas senses I doubt it'll be effective. There's also chidori as well which amps speed too.
Kurapika could just predict his movements by reading his nen flow I’m assuming charka and nen would be equalize, and I don’t think sasuke running up to kurapika with chidori would be a good idea from a distance it’s not like he can travel faster than kurpaika can react he would likely just use steal chain if he did that

well you never put starting distance but given the distance Sasuke can cover with Shushin I don't think it would be a problem for him to get a chidori. Another thing is genjutsu Im not sure how Kurapika dealt with illusions or if he even faced them but a genjutsu placed in order to trick Kurapika could work

well you never put starting distance but given the distance Sasuke can cover with Shushin I don't think it would be a problem for him to get a chidori. Another thing is genjutsu Im not sure how Kurapika dealt with illusions or if he even faced them but a genjutsu placed in order to trick Kurapika could work
I don’t remember him ever doing shunshin at the start and I thought you had to do a charka hand sign let alone him do that and chidori or genjustu off rip, can you show scans if he did? And I thought there’s a standard distance via sba

I don’t remember him ever doing shunshin at the start and I thought you had to do a charka hand sign let alone him do that and chidori or genjustu off rip, can you show scans if he did? And I thought there’s a standard distance via sba
Yeah the standard is 4km. Sasuke can shoot fire dragons hundreds of meters from far away as well but he also just prefers to get up close with his sword or use genjutsu to deceive someone and show them false scenarios to end up stabbing them at the end

How do we know that’s shunshin clearly he is just faster than deidara, he even said he is fast on his feet in the same clip and again from what I know you typical see charka on their feet or they use a sign then go fast enough to turn invisible to their opponent for a second we don’t see that there.

How do we know that’s shunshin he said clearly is just faster than deidara, he even said he is fast on his feet?
Yeah the standard is 4km. Sasuke can shoot fire dragons hundreds of meters from far away as well but he also just prefers to get up close with his sword or use genjutsu to deceive someone and show them false scenarios to end up stabbing them at the end
When did this sasuke use genjustu especially at the start ?

How do we know that’s shunshin he said clearly is just faster than deidara, he even said he is fast on his feet?
Only shushin lets them move that fast.
0357-009.png

0357-010.png

Only shushin lets them move that fast.
0357-009.png

0357-010.png
this is better, but we clearly see sasuke is visible there and deidara even react I don’t see the speed increase being significant enough to blitz seeing as deidara was able to dodge even when he mentioned him being fast, just seems unqualified in the speed amp, and I mention how kurpaika could just predict his movements by reading his nen flow

And also if we agreed the starting distance is 4 kilometers, kurpaika would be able to see him coming because we never seen that sasuke jump that distance almost instantly to his target, and that’s to assume the amp is even significant enough to matter

this is better, but we clearly see sasuke is visible there and deidara even react I don’t see the speed increase being significant enough to blitz seeing as deidara was able to dodge even when he mentioned him being fast, just seems unqualified in the speed amp, and I mention how kurpaika could just predict his movements by reading his nen flow
Deidara ends up fighting with ranged attacks for most of the fight due to this though, Deidara also just flat out says
0357-015.png

So even if Kurapika can read his nen if he can't see Sasuke coming then I don't see how he's gonna read the nen. Is it like Pre cog or something?

And also if we agreed the starting distance is 4 kilometers, kurpaika would be able to see him coming because we never seen that sasuke jump that distance almost instantly to his target, and that’s to assume the amp is even significant enough to matter
Once Sasuke's in range he can do it then. It's not like they'll just keep engaging each other with ranged attacks

Deidara ends up fighting with ranged attacks for most of the fight due to this though, Deidara also just flat out says
0357-015.png

So even if Kurapika can read his nen if he can't see Sasuke coming then I don't see how he's gonna read the nen. Is it like Pre cog or something?
“they can also predict attacks through reading the flow of one's Nen”, it’s the first thing on the nen profiles and why wouldn’t kurapika see him coming if the distance is 4 kilometers, and he is running at that speed and you yet to prove he would come at speeds that completely blitz when we see deidara someone that is slower than sasuke “sasuke is too fast” is able to back up and keep distance, kurapika is also a mid range fighter he keeps his distance for the most part and use his chains

“they can also predict attacks through reading the flow of one's Nen”, it’s the first thing on the nen profiles and why wouldn’t kurapika see him coming if the distance is 4 kilometers, and he is running at that speed and you yet to prove he would come at speeds that completely blitz when we see deidara someone that is slower than sasuke “sasuke is too fast” is able to back up and keep distance
I'm talking about when Sasuke's a couple meters away and decides to use shushin not at the 4km range, Kurapika doesn't have attacks with the range of 4km or more so they'd have to close the distance significantly before they could even begin to engage in a fight. Not sure of how far Kurapika's range is exactly but Sasuke can shoot fire balls way into the clouds so he's definitely got the range in this unless Kurapika did something similar.

Deidara barely moved the distance Sasuke did, not to mention he only could react when Sasuke came in close meaning prior to it he didn't even see Sasuke approaching him. It's obvious how much a speed amp it is, no reason to try and downplay. Without a good amp to Kurapika's speed he will get caught by sasuke and get cut or sliced by him. Also the second time on the tree Sasuke did the same thing and got behind Deidara and was able to cut his cloak. All he needs is to get close enough and Kurapika won't be able to react properly or at all.

I'm talking about when Sasuke's a couple meters away and decides to use shushin not at the 4km range, Kurapika doesn't have attacks with the range of 4km or more so they'd have to close the distance significantly before they could even begin to engage in a fight. Not sure of how far Kurapika's range is exactly but Sasuke can shoot fire balls way into the clouds so he's definitely got the range in this unless Kurapika did something similar.

Deidara barely moved the distance Sasuke did, not to mention he only could react when Sasuke came in close meaning prior to it he didn't even see Sasuke approaching him. It's obvious how much a speed amp it is, no reason to try and downplay. Without a good amp to Kurapika's speed he will get caught by sasuke and get cut or sliced by him. Also the second time on the tree Sasuke did the same thing and got behind Deidara and was able to cut his cloak. All he needs is to get close enough and Kurapika won't be able to react properly or at all.
Sasuke has a limit of how many fire balls he can shoot out and need charka to do so where kurpaika can easily dodge and keep the fight mid range with his chains, and we never seen sasuke spam fire ball constantly

Ok, why can’t kurpaika dodge if deidara clearly did, him moving last second when he much slower than sasuke make it look better in kurpaika favor since he can again predict movement and this speed is equal, it’s not a download you can’t give me a good speed amp it could be 1.5 faster or 10 times faster , in that fight with deidara it straight up just look like he runs slightly faster than normal by and again I don’t see why kurapika predication via reading his nen flow wouldn’t save him from a unqualified speed amp

Sasuke has a limit of how many fire balls he can shoot out and need charka to do so where kurpaika can easily dodge and keep the fight mid range with his chains, and we never seen sasuke spam fire ball constantly

Ok, why can’t kurpaika dodge if deidara clearly did, him moving last second when he much slower than sasuke make it look better in kurpaika favor since he can again predict movement and this speed is equal, it’s not a download you can’t give me a good speed amp it could be 1.5 faster or 10 times faster , in that fight with deidara it straight up just look like he runs slightly faster than normal by and again I don’t see why kurapika predication via reading his nen flow wouldn’t save him from a unqualified speed amp
Yeah I don't think the limit is some small amount though or even known. The chain have some sort of wincon at range? If not then I don't see Kurapika just fighting with it at range he'd mainly use several meters away and it's easy to dodge evident by Uvogin so he won't be able to hold sasuke down with them.

I already stated why the speed amp is actually good enough for Sasuke to land a hit
Speed on top of sasuke being able to genjutsu and ultimately end it with a chidori or even a kirin is pretty reasonable. I didn't even bring up Sasuke's cm forms which can amp his speed and ap as well.

Yeah I don't think the limit is some small amount though or even known. The chain have some sort of wincon at range? If not then I don't see Kurapika just fighting with it at range he'd mainly use several meters away and it's easy to dodge evident by Uvogin so he won't be able to hold sasuke down with them.

I already stated why the speed amp is actually good enough for Sasuke to land a hit

Speed on top of sasuke being able to genjutsu and ultimately end it with a chidori or even a kirin is pretty reasonable. I didn't even bring up Sasuke's cm forms which can amp his speed and ap as well.
Yeah he have steal chain, he could use in mid range to win against sasuke which would be invisible, he can hide his chains to people who see invisible things, and no you didn’t tell me how, I mentioned how someone slower than sasuke can react to his shushin, while kurpaika speed here would be equal and he can Predict his movement by reading his nen flow, i see kurapika using steal chain before sasuke genjustu

Yeah he have steal chain, he could use in mid range to win against sasuke which would be invisible, he can hide his chains to people who see invisible things, and no you didn’t tell me how, I mentioned how someone slower than sasuke can react to his shushin, while kurpaika speed here would be equal and he can Predict his movement by reading his nen flow, i see kurapika using steal chain before sasuke genjustu

Stop downplaying the speed feat by saying Deidara could react when he only reacted after registering Sasuke near him, something that made him decide he couldn't fight up close anymore. Sasuke can then amp his speed with cm and cm2, the speed difference is big enough to end up blitzing Kurapika within his own chains range. Base Sasuke = Kurapika < Shushin < Cm Shushin < Cm 2 Shushin.

What is mid range to Kurapika? Sasuke can precog Kurapika movements so he'll know to dodge even if he can't see the chain, he can also just substitute jutsu out of the chains grasp so it's not gonna be much of a win con here.

Stop downplaying the speed feat by saying Deidara could react when he only reacted after registering Sasuke near him, something that made him decide he couldn't fight up close anymore. Sasuke can then amp his speed with cm and cm2, the speed difference is big enough to end up blitzing Kurapika within his own chains range. Base Sasuke = Kurapika < Shushin < Cm Shushin < Cm 2 Shushin.

What is mid range to Kurapika? Sasuke can precog Kurapika movements so he'll know to dodge even if he can't see the chain, he can also just substitute jutsu out of the chains grasp so it's not gonna be much of a win con here.
“Could react when registering Sasuke near him”, ok my point is why can’t kurapika if they’re equal speed, when deidara who is slower than sasuke was able to, Can you show me proof curse mark boost your speed, and probably wouldn’t be able to escape with steal chain because it absorb their power and put them in a state of zetsu, how can precognition counter invisible chains, and btw nen does amp your physical stats and scarlet eyes amps kurpaika even more and emperor time push it even further more making able to utilize 100% of all nen types, we see nen is able to make you more agile and mobile

“Could react when registering Sasuke near him”, ok my point is why can’t kurapika if they’re equal speed, when deidara who is slower than sasuke was able to, Can you show me proof curse mark boost your speed, and probably wouldn’t be able to escape with steal chain because it absorb their power and put them in a state of zetsu, how can precognition counter invisible chains, and btw nen does amp your physical stats and scarlet eyes amps kurpaika even more and emperor time push it even further more making able to utilize 100% of all nen types, we see nen is able to make you more agile and mobile
They are equal speed in base to base not shushin. Deidara was barely able to react and ended up getting his cloak cut and only reacted due to Tobi telling him.
Sasuke struggles reacting to naruto's chakra cloak and then goes cm2 and he's able to react. Cm also is a boost to chakra which is what shushin uses to amp speed so more chakra = capable of more speed. The chains absorb nen not chakra, two very different energy systems, he can just sub out of it. The precog won't counter the chains, Kurapika moves to throw the chains, Sasuke will see that with his eyes and dodge to evade whatever could come. The chains are definitely not touching.
0082-016.png

0082-017.png

The way I see the fight going is that Sasuke and Kurapika start off far away and end up closing the distance within 10m of each other since that's the most optimal range for both of their abilities. Sasuke will go in for a blitz and if he doesn't get a hit or misses just barely considering Kurapika can amp himself, Sasuke will try several different things, he'll try another blitz at closer range, throw snakes to try and hold down Kurapika like he did to Jugo and Suigetsu which is Class M via holding down Jugo so that alone could stop Kurapika who's only class 5. If Kurapika could get Sasuke with the chains he's break out of them since he's above the chains scaling which is only class 100 to sasukes class M. He can also pre cog Kurapika's movements and just dodge based off that as well. After Kurapika's failed multiple times with his chains, Sasuke will try genjutsu which will work and it'll allow Sasuke the time to chidori or blitz and cut off Kurapika's head.

They are equal speed in base to base not shushin. Deidara was barely able to react and ended up getting his cloak cut and only reacted due to Tobi telling him.
Sasuke struggles reacting to naruto's chakra cloak and then goes cm2 and he's able to react. Cm also is a boost to chakra which is what shushin uses to amp speed so more chakra = capable of more speed. The chains absorb nen not chakra, two very different energy systems, he can just sub out of it. The precog won't counter the chains, Kurapika moves to throw the chains, Sasuke will see that with his eyes and dodge to evade whatever could come. The chains are definitely not touching.
0082-016.png

0082-017.png

The way I see the fight going is that Sasuke and Kurapika start off far away and end up closing the distance within 10m of each other since that's the most optimal range for both of their abilities. Sasuke will go in for a blitz and if he doesn't get a hit or misses just barely considering Kurapika can amp himself, Sasuke will try several different things, he'll try another blitz at closer range, throw snakes to try and hold down Kurapika like he did to Jugo and Suigetsu which is Class M via holding down Jugo so that alone could stop Kurapika who's only class 5. If Kurapika could get Sasuke with the chains he's break out of them since he's above the chains scaling which is only class 100 to sasukes class M. He can also pre cog Kurapika's movements and just dodge based off that as well. After Kurapika's failed multiple times with his chains, Sasuke will try genjutsu which will work and it'll allow Sasuke the time to chidori or blitz and cut off Kurapika's head.
I don’t see why giving it more charka means he will be faster, show actual proof of that not assumptions because I can say a equal assumption is that with more charka is just able to use the move more not become faster, their equal in speed but deidara someone again slower than sasuke was able to react to his speed amp, while kurapika could read sasuke nen flow to predict his movement, have super hearing so he can hear him coming, also nen that increase his physical stats like mobility and agility, scarlet eyes that increase his physical stats even more and emperor time that increase his abilities even more by making him able to utilize 100% of all nen, btw I wouldn’t use kurapika fight with uvogin to demonstrate how he fights, if you look at his fights later on he doesn’t fight like that, he was fighting uvogin like that so he can test his chain jail, and uvogin strength, and he wouldn’t even use that ability on sasuke I said he would use steal chain which is completely different and he didn’t even use against uvogin, you yet to explain how that would fail.

I don’t see why giving it more charka means he will be faster, show actual proof of that not assumptions because I can say a equal assumption is that with more charka is just able to use the move more not become faster,
I told you against naruto he struggled in base then went cm2 and ended up reacting to him. you can go look if you want but it happened and cm is already accepted as a boost in speed on the page so pointless to argue over unless you wanna make a crt about it.

their equal in speed but deidara someone again slower than sasuke was able to react to his speed amp
You aren't reading, the fact Deidara couldn't register the speed until he was close up would be the same thing that would happen to Kurapika.

scarlet eyes that increase his physical stats even more and emperor time that increase his abilities even more by making him able to utilize 100% of all nen
show it's speed amps, show that he can blitz people who he was previously scaling to.

steal chain which is completely different and he didn’t even use against uvogin.
Doesn't matter, Sasuke will precog Kurapika's movement and dodge it.

I told you against naruto he struggled in base then went cm2 and ended up reacting to him. you can go look if you want but it happened and cm is already accepted as a boost in speed on the page so pointless to argue over unless you wanna make a crt about it.

You aren't reading, the fact Deidara couldn't register the speed until he was close up would be the same thing that would happen to Kurapika.

show it's speed amps, show that he can blitz people who he was previously scaling to.

Doesn't matter, Sasuke will precog Kurapika's movement and dodge it.
You are talking about in part 1 right because we saw sharnigan sasuke react to that naruto comfortablely, but naruto start to overwhelm with power and some tricky, and we don’t see much ofcurse mark 2 sasuke react to that naruto outside the chidori and rasengan which is literally a straight line and them jumping not running at full speed

I did read, I asked why couldn’t kurapika react to it last seconds when he can have super hearing, can amp his agility, mobility and physical stats

how do I insert images through iPhone on this site, I could show you scans if I know

How sasuke precognition work is because the sharnigan is able to read your move before you do, I see very little reason of how that’s different from”they can also predict attacks through reading the flow of one's Nen” https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nen

0364-005.png

Yeah sasuke is definitely precogging this and dodging it.
He wasn’t fighting her there’s no reason to hide it from her he is trying to protect her , and I see kurapika being far more strategic here than he was on the boat seeing that he can sense sasuke energy here

You are talking about in part 1 right because we saw sharnigan sasuke react to that naruto comfortablely, but naruto start to overwhelm with power and some tricky, and we don’t see much ofcurse mark 2 sasuke react to that naruto outside the chidori and rasengan which is literally a straight line and them jumping not running at full speed
Naruto tried blitzing Sasuke and he reacts to in cm2 previously he was struggling to react to him when Naruto leaps at him and ends up behind him Sasuke didn't see that in the pre cog and was surprised by it.

I did read, I asked why couldn’t kurapika react to it last seconds when he can have super hearing, can amp his agility, mobility and physical stats

How sasuke precognition work is because the sharnigan is able to read your move before you do, I see very little reason of how that’s different from”they can also predict attacks through reading the flow of one's Nen”
Predicting and actually seeing the near future of one's movements is two different things my guy.

Naruto tried blitzing Sasuke and he reacts to in cm2 previously he was struggling to react to him when Naruto leaps at him and ends up behind him Sasuke didn't see that in the pre cog and was surprised by it.

Predicting and actually seeing the near future of one's movements is two different things my guy.
i believe only the ems/ms sees into the future show me when it says the normal sharnigan does?

i believe only the ems/ms sees into the future show me when it says the normal sharnigan does?
bruh what.
0230-007.png

This isn't basic predicting, this is the eye seeing where Naruto will go next. Unless Kurapika has this I don't see how he's reacting to a blitz from Sasuke

“I can tell what’s he going do next by looking at him with my minds eye ”, vs “they can also predict attacks through reading the flow of one's Nen”, sounds pretty much like the exact same thing and predict is=
“say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.”
“say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.”

both are literally knowing the attack of their opponent ahead of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back