• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven vs Manga MCs, Part 2: Naruto

The Seven have come back from getting beaten by a 17-year-old boy with rubber powers, who kind of just left them to be detained by a group of Marines, and have now awoken in another world. They're seemingly in a forest of some kind, and Homelander, because he can fly, is able to scout out a nearby village, and begins planning to take over. However, from the nearby treetops, yet another strange animated child leaps down.

"You're not taking over my village! Only I get to be the Hokage!"

Starting Distance: 10 meters.

Speed Equalized, KN0 Restricted

Season 1 Seven, all in their peak forms, vs Land of Waves Naruto

Battle takes place in the spot where Naruto fought Mizuki.

Naruto:

The Seven:

Incon:

Last edited:
Aight im gonna be following. What would be starting moves for both then?
Naruto often opens with physicals, as well as the use of his Kunai and Shuriken, but would more likely use Shadow Clones against a sizable group of enemies.

The Seven will have somewhat different openings:
-Translucent will turn invisible, as depicted on his profile.
-The Deep will go for melee since there isn't much water around.
-A-Train, who relies on his speed, will rush Naruto.
-Starlight will kind of hang back, since she's not big on killing 12-year-olds, but shoot at him if he rushes her.
-Black Noir will try to sneak around and take Naruto out by jumping him.
-Maeve will go in swinging.
-Homelander is just going to rush him as well, or use heat vision.

I mean, truth be told, this is just a group of 7 suped up individuals who since being on top of the world dont really face much actual opposition besides themselves, mainly Homelander with his big superiority complex. With speed being equalized and whatnot, im pretty sure Naruto's gonna skillcheck the majority of them

Now i havent seen Naruto, but from what little i know....

Translucent going invisible may not help, because Chakra BS

Deep's getting skillchecked hard. I know this is Part 1 Naruto, but im pretty sure he can outskill Deep

A-Trains biggest thing, is, well, speed. Naruto might be able to catch him in the blast of some explosives and knock him down

Dunno about Starlight other then using shadow clones to distract while he gets in close, or respond with kunai/shurikens

Black Noir, same reasoning as Translucent

Maeve kinda also gets skill checked im pretty sure

Homelander will probably be the big thing Naurto needs to worry about because heat vision plus sonic voice, but if Naruto gets close then yeah skillcheck

I mean, truth be told, this is just a group of 7 suped up individuals who since being on top of the world dont really face much actual opposition besides themselves, mainly Homelander with his big superiority complex. With speed being equalized and whatnot, im pretty sure Naruto's gonna skillcheck the majority of them
He does outskill them massively.
Translucent going invisible may not help, because Chakra BS
Naruto doesn't have any special senses until the Pain Arc.
Deep's getting skillchecked hard. I know this is Part 1 Naruto, but im pretty sure he can outskill Deep
For sure.
A-Trains biggest thing, is, well, speed. Naruto might be able to catch him in the blast of some explosives and knock him down
Yeah, he can.
Dunno about Starlight other then using shadow clones to distract while he gets in close, or respond with kunai/shurikens
This is true.
Black Noir, same reasoning as Translucent
See above.
Maeve kinda also gets skill checked im pretty sure
Her and Noir are the most skilled members, so I think MAYBE those two can keep up in terms of skill.
Homelander will probably be the big thing Naurto needs to worry about because heat vision plus sonic voice, but if Naruto gets close then yeah skillcheck
He doesn't have a sonic scream in the TV series.

Ok im just gonna condense it down
Anyone that isnt Homelander or the two invisibros are automatically getting skillchecked. Sure, Naruto doesnt have special senses yet, but he is still at the very least a half competent ninja with Chakra amps, Shadow Clones, and some ranged options

Though, he may be able to, at least accidentally, tag the invisibros with explosives. Extra points if they arent sneaky about it either

Oh yeah Homelander has no scream, but still, if Naruto can get close.....well

Basically we have
A few dead weights
The hopefully stealthy invisibros that might get clipped by explosives
The two skilled enough to maybe win out
And Homelander (who may go into the dead weight section)

Ok im just gonna condense it down
Anyone that isnt Homelander or the two invisibros are automatically getting skillchecked. Sure, Naruto doesnt have special senses yet, but he is still at the very least a half competent ninja with Chakra amps, Shadow Clones, and some ranged options

Though, he may be able to, at least accidentally, tag the invisibros with explosives. Extra points if they arent sneaky about it either

Oh yeah Homelander has no scream, but still, if Naruto can get close.....well

Basically we have
A few dead weights
The hopefully stealthy invisibros that might get clipped by explosives
The two skilled enough to maybe win out
And Homelander (who may go into the dead weight section)
The only real issue is the far higher power of Homelander and Maeve, with Homelander being way above 40 tons.

Isnt S1 Maeve like....9-B though? Naruto in the key provided is 8-B. Pretty sure the only one on equal footing AP wise with Naruto is Homelander

Ahhhhh ok, thank you
But yeah. Depending on how many Shadow Clones Naruto can summon at this point, Maeve and Homelander may simply be overwhelmed

What happens if you give the boys team prior knowledge? Because if naruto starts off with shadow clone spam, this sort of feels like a stomp unless Homelander does a repeat of the crowd scene where he murders the protestors in the show with eye lasers in his mind. Naruto pretty much takes it in skill. Since all the clones just have Naruto’s skill and I don’t think most of the team has AOE or a reliable way to get rid of the clones minus homelander. He also has substitution and body flicker.

What happens if you give the boys team prior knowledge? Because if naruto starts off with shadow clone spam, this sort of feels like a stomp unless Homelander does a repeat of the crowd scene where he murders the protestors in the show with eye lasers in his mind. Naruto pretty much takes it in skill. Since all the clones just have Naruto’s skill and I don’t think most of the team has AOE or a reliable way to get rid of the clones minus homelander. He also has substitution and body flicker.
You do have to remember that Homelander almost no-sold the explosion he scales off of.

I'd just like to note that naruto is 18 tons while homelander alone no-sells 43 tons, and generally has all the stat advantages against naruto.

Naruto has some funny little tricks he can use to delay being beaten to a pulp, but the second homelander decides to use heat vision (which is a starting move for him) Naruto loses like, 99% of his options not to get absolutely bodied by Homelander.

least to say, Homelander alone makes this a dub for the seven, the extra dead weight just makes this slightly more in his favor.

I'd just like to note that naruto is 18 tons while homelander alone no-sells 43 tons, and generally has all the stat advantages against naruto.

Naruto has some funny little tricks he can use to delay being beaten to a pulp, but the second homelander decides to use heat vision (which is a starting move for him) Naruto loses like, 99% of his options not to get absolutely bodied by Homelander.

least to say, Homelander alone makes this a dub for the seven, the extra dead weight just makes this slightly more in his favor.
He gonna have to not get jumped by 1000 shadow clones who all have Jutsus first.
Homie is getting upgraded to 8-A (283 tons) by the end of this season anyway so we're gonna have to change Naruto to the Sasuke Retrieval Arc key.

Tbf, Naruto had body flicker and substitution so he’ll be hard to get hit

do naruto's shadow clones have blood, a heartbeat, a smell etc?

if they don't have those, Homelander could very easily pick up on which the real naruto is by smelling his non-temp v blood or hear his heartbeat or other methods he's used in the show.

if they don't have those, Homelander could very easily pick up on which the real naruto is by smelling his non-temp v blood or hear his heartbeat or other methods he's used in the show.
I think telling which Naruto is the real one is the least of his problems here.

They're pretty much identical clones, even Neji and Kiba can't tell them apart iirc.

I think telling which Naruto is the real one is the least of his problems here.
thats why i asked if shadow clones have blood, a heartbeat, or anything like that.

if shadow clones don't have heart beats or blood, he can pinpoint EXACTLY where the real one is.
They're pretty much identical clones, even Neji and Kiba can't tell them apart iirc.
Kiba actually has the relevent ability, but that doesn't tell me anything. Kiba (according to their enhanced senses description, so might be wrong here) doesn't nearly have as an impressive enhanced senses as homelander's.

Kiba actually has the relevent ability, but that doesn't tell me anything. Kiba (according to their enhanced senses description, so might be wrong here) doesn't nearly have as an impressive enhanced senses as homelander's.
Well, Kiba can't smell a difference to my knowledge, and I'm pretty sure Neji, who has X-Ray vision, can't tell the difference.

Kiba smell is 100x a normal humans. Idk how greater homelanders are but telling the difference between naruto and is clones is difficult, it even still fooled characters like sasuke and kaguya who have rinnegan/sharingan have more then 6 senses

Kiba smell is 100x a normal humans. Idk how greater homelanders are but telling the difference between naruto and is clones is difficult, it even still fooled characters like sasuke and kaguya who have rinnegan/sharingan have more then 6 senses
None of that tells me whether or not the shadow clones have blood. if they don't have blood, Homelander can 100% very easily tell which is which since he can smell the difference between blood (and can smell blood inside someone's body in general) all he'd need to do is sniff the air, direct his direction toward the naruto who actually has blood smelling from him, and attack that one.

Naruto's clones are very identical to him, you cannot tell them apart unless you're someone like madara. They bleed and bruise but they are actually relative to the real Naruto, I will admit that homelander is faster since this is LOW Naruto and could hold him down via his LS being Class K.

The Sevens win cons are

- Better speed via Homelander
- Better Lifting strength via Homelander again💀
-
More bodies
- Starlight could potential blind Naruto.

Naruto's win cons
- Better Skill
  • Stronger then everyone besides Homelander
  • Better Hax
  • 100 Naruto's

Naruto's clones are very identical to him, you cannot tell them apart unless you're someone like madara. They bleed and bruise but they are actually relative to the real Naruto, I will admit that homelander is faster since this is LOW Naruto and could hold him down via his LS being Class K.

The Sevens win cons are

- Better speed via Homelander
- Better Lifting strength via Homelander again💀
-
More bodies
- Starlight could potential blind Naruto.

Naruto's win cons
- Better Skill
  • Stronger then everyone besides Homelander
  • Better Hax
  • 100 Naruto's
Speed is equalized. The only one who has a speed advantage here is A-Train thanks to V amp but he can't even hurt Naruto and probably won't go out of his way to save his teammates from harm. Maeve at her strongest can harm Homelander so it's not just him at least. Like in the match against Luffy, their biggest problem is that Homie won't give a shit about friendly fire and will just spam his heat vision indiscriminately, accidentally annihilating most of his own team in the process.

Speed is equalized. The only one who has a speed advantage here is A-Train thanks to V amp but he can't even hurt Naruto and probably won't go out of his way to save his teammates from harm. Maeve at her strongest can harm Homelander so it's not just him at least. Like in the match against Luffy, their biggest problem is that Homie won't give a shit about friendly fire and will just spam his heat vision indiscriminately, accidentally annihilating most of his own team in the process.
This is peak season 1 Seven, Meave trained in season 3. She doesn't scale to Homelander. Speed being equalized like you said doesn't give anyone the advantage...But clones would make it hard for A-Train to save anyone.

Bump? One thing I haven't seen anyone bring up yet is Black Noir's sleep gas. It's actually a really good wincon... as long as Naruto or even Homelander doesn't oneshot him the moment the fight begins.

Back