• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sentry P&A addition and clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
I am back with new powers to add to the Sentry (Marvel Comics). Can't help it, I keep finding more.

Change or add of justification for:
  • Telekinesis (can move things with telekinesis too instead of just holding his physical form together)
  • Absorption (Can absorb energies from anywhere as well as solar radiation)
  • Changing this:
    • Dimensional Travel, his body's atoms are an instant ahead of the current timeline (and their nature was unknown to Molecule Man relative to all the molecules that he had experienced)
  • To this:
    • Dimensional Travel (his body's atoms are an instant ahead of the current timeline - and their nature was unknown to Molecule Man relative to all the molecules that he had experienced.)
  • Removing this: (Self Sustenance already covers that)
    • can survive in outer space, doesn't need sleep, air, food or water
  • Adding these scans to Resistance Mind Manipulation
  • Adding these scans to Acid Manipulation resistance
  • Adding these scans to Soul manipulation

Last edited:
  • In general points are written kinda weirdly
  • If there is any Madness manip, it's "Limited", also I don't think what he did to Wasp automatically counts as it, could just be Perception Manipulation via telepathy. The Marvel Boy scan is too vague to use.
  • Spatial Manip is also Limited
  • Mind Manipulation isn't listed as Durability Negation, and in general I need more proof on both matterhax and tentacles being used as duraneg, scans provided don't do so
    • Also think it's EXTREMELY PIS that Sentry overpowered Molecule Man's matterhax
  • Just Pocket Reality Manipulation is fine
  • I don't understand how the soulhax resist scans show so?
Rest is fine.

• Also think it's EXTREMELY PIS that Sentry overpowered Molecule Man's matterhax
Well, it was an extremely weakened Molecule Man so I don't see much of a PIS, considering how much resistant Daken also showed. Plus the only reason Sentry won was because he confused Molecule Man. And Bendis established that Molecule Man's powers rely on his mental state too.

Perception Manipulation
So... Limited Madness Manipulation and limited Perception Manipulation then?

The Marvel Boy scan is too vague to use
Alright.

• Spatial Manip is also Limited
Alright

tentacles being used as duraneg
Huh I thought phasing was duraneg... nvm them.

• Just Pocket Reality Manipulation is fine
Okay.

• I don't understand how the soulhax resist scans show so?
Its not resistance, just adding scans to his soul hax ability which is already on his profile. The first scan says "twisting soul" and in the next one, he devours the General's soul, killing him.

In general points are written kinda weirdly
Best I can do, sorry

Last edited:
Well, it was an extremely weakened Molecule Man so I don't see much of a PIS, considering how much resistant Daken also showed. Plus the only reason Sentry won was because he confused Molecule Man. And Bendis established that Molecule Man's powers rely on his mental state too.
Mehh, is this consistent in other runs? Because if so Molecule Man will get a variable tier
So... Limited Madness Manipulation and limited Perception Manipulation then?
Perception Manipulation isn't Limited, but yes
Huh I thought phasing was duraneg... nvm them.
...I don't think it's phasing though? Unless I'm missing scans
Its not resistance, just adding scans to his soul hax ability which is already on his profile. The first scan says "twisting soul" and in the next one, he devours the General's soul, killing him.
I see, it's fine then

is this consistent in other runs?
Not sure.

Tho Hickman's run did establish that modern Molecule Man wasn't at full power either. Until secret wars where he returns to full power.

And I think Slott killed him because of similar thing. (Tho I read that years ago so not sure)

To summarize, he gets:
  • Summoning
  • Limited madness manipulation
  • Perception manipulation
  • Resistance to madness manipulation
  • Extrasensory Perception
  • Limited spatial manipulation
  • Fear manipulation
  • Disease manipulation
  • Resistance to gamma radiation
  • Pocket reality manipulation
  • Durability negation with his tentacles

What Impress has accepted is probably fine to add. I will unlock The Sentry profile page. Tell me here when you are done.

I believe I am done, thanks for opening it.

I had a question tho, how do you make tabbers for the powers and abilities section? Like the way Surfer has it? Sentry's page is a bit too cluttered atm, so I was thinking of separating his powers/resistances.

Oof doesn't work for some reasons.

Anyway, this thread and the profile can both be locked. Its pretty much done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back