• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second Coming Additions

So, The Second Coming is out of date by quite a few videos. I also want to add a few of the other Stick Figures since some of them have additional keys for being possessed, so I've provided the two profiles (Yellow and Red) within the link as well, below the Second Coming's post-additions profile

So the additions added were some additional feats to AP (Defeating Youtube and Ho-oh), Speed (Keeping up in a no-rules battle against Gold and his Pokemon), Durability (Withstanding attacks from Youtube, Gold's Pokemon, and Mario), and Intelligence (Just some more stuff for Minecraft and adapting to new games), as well as Data Manip (Entering new devices, controlling LoL's client to create avatars in-game). I then also added Power Mimicry as in Animation vs League of Legends, the characters can wear the characters' icons and gain their powers by joining a new game as well as Telepathy (because I wasn't sure what else it counted as) as he saw visions of the other stick figures being attacked by mobs.

On top of that, I added some optional equipment in the form of an Electric Guitar (which can cause environmental damage) as well as his Pokemon Team from Animation vs Pokemon

However, I understand if the two additional profiles either wouldn't be allowed or would have to be tweaked given how dependent they are on being a Minecraft "parody"

Last edited:
Can you summarise what you want to do here exactly please?

Right sorry. So the additions added were some additional feats to AP (Defeating Youtube and Ho-oh), Speed (Keeping up in a no-rules battle against Gold and his Pokemon), Durability (Withstanding attacks from Youtube, Gold's Pokemon, and Mario), and Intelligence (Just some more stuff for Minecraft and adapting to new games), as well as Data Manip (Entering new devices, controlling LoL's client to create avatars in-game). I then also added Power Mimicry as in Animation vs League of Legends, the characters can wear the characters' icons and gain their powers by joining a new game as well as Telepathy (because I wasn't sure what else it counted as) as he saw visions of the other stick figures being attacked by mobs.

On top of that, I added some optional equipment in the form of an Electric Guitar (which can cause environmental damage) as well as his Pokemon Team from Animation vs Pokemon

As for Red and Yellow, the main problem with allowing them is that unlike The Second Coming, they rely far more on the Animation vs Minecraft shorts to get their feats and abilities, making them more parodies than original content

Only the staff members can do that successfully though. If regular members use it, there will be no notifications.

I'm not the best person to ask regarding the addition of those two other characters.

Him defeating Ho-oh with his pokemon fine going off the video, also, him seeing the other stick figures being attacked would be Clairvoyance

I can't give much input given may lack of knowledge on this character/verse as a whole.

Is this about Pokemon? Because I am not knowledgeable on the verse.

Can you summarise which, if any, statistics that you wish to change and explain why please?

There are no statistics getting changed. Speed's the only one that is debatable, but I'm not going to try and calc that.

Okay.

Anyway, if you are scaling him from Pokemon characters, crossovers scaling is not allowed, only from in-universe feats.

I'm not trying to scale him to 6-B Ho-oh. Everything's still taking place within a computer. Everyone's made of data.

But regardless, I was only wanting to mention Ho-oh. The Chosen One, Virus, and Youtube did far more damage to the computer than Ho-oh, so they're probably stronger anyways

Last edited:
Well, the problems are that people are not familiar with this verse combined with that you haven't explained what you want to do and why in an easy to understand manner.

Right sorry. So the additions added were some additional feats to AP (Defeating Youtube and Ho-oh), Speed (Keeping up in a no-rules battle against Gold and his Pokemon), Durability (Withstanding attacks from Youtube, Gold's Pokemon, and Mario), and Intelligence (Just some more stuff for Minecraft and adapting to new games), as well as Data Manip (Entering new devices, controlling LoL's client to create avatars in-game). I then also added Power Mimicry as in Animation vs League of Legends, the characters can wear the characters' icons and gain their powers by joining a new game as well as Telepathy (because I wasn't sure what else it counted as) as he saw visions of the other stick figures being attacked by mobs.

There are no statistic changes. Everyone's still made of data. Though it's likely a speed revision could be made, I am NOT going to try and calc anything.

I'm just trying to update the profiles and add a few new support feats/new abilities

Okay. I suppose that you can probably apply this in lack of better options then. I am not quite comfortable with the decision though.

Well what would you recommend? Exclude the Pokemon altogether? By that regard Minecraft would also need to be removed since it's become a major part of the Stick Figure's arsenal as well

Excluding anything that requires crossover scaling for statistics and abilities not explicitly shown in his own story should be good.

So then everything is good to keep. But if it'll make you feel better, I'll exempt mention of Ho-oh in the AP section

Back