• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Salvation War

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"They're above us in their level of existence"
"They get killed by tanks"

Pick one.
Tanks are simply that strong? Hell, it was even stated by the author that the true OG of the verse made us into the technologically advanced warlike species we are today to protect everyone from the Extra-Dimensional Devils, who if we're following my scaling. Are 6D.

Please stop. The author even states the firepower of the weapons, missiles and nukes in his verse. The whole series is sub-Megaton level.

Also the characters aren't higher-dimensional and no proof that these are literal higher-dimensions.

I'm pretty sure they call Hell a "Lower Dimension".

Megaquake2012 said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:

Pick one.
Tanks are simply that strong? Hell, it was even stated by the author that the true OG of the verse made us into the technologically advanced warlike species we are today to protect everyone from the Extra-Dimensional Devils, who if we're following my scaling. Are 6D.
Quote from the book?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Please stop. The author even states the firepower of the weapons, missiles and nukes in his verse. The whole series is sub-Megaton level.
Also the characters aren't higher-dimensional and no proof that these are literal higher-dimensions.

I'm pretty sure they call Hell a "Lower Dimension".
These are literal Higher-Dimensions? Other than they consistently state this throughout the series? They even bring in a guy who specializes in Higher-Dimensional topography at one point.

And Hell is a Higher dimension, even if it weren't. Heaven is a Higher-Dimension.

Stating the firepower is irrelevant.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Megaquake2012 said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:

Pick one.
Quote from the book?
Jesus christ, did you guys not read the post? The last statement I post is that shit.

It's an author statement because the book never got that far

Hell, the Gnostic Demiurge is a stronger version of Yahweh than this version. Since that version actually DID create the universe, there are just multiversal beings way above him.

>Stating the firepower is irrelevant

"The entire army of Heaven is one-shot by a 50 Megaton Nuke"

"No, it was actually a Infinity*Infinity*Infinity Megaton Nuke because of these vague dimension statements".

The "book" has a fanatical fanbase for some reason who do all they can to rig the ratings for the book. The TV Tropes article is nothing but praise and if you put criticism there they'll edit it out.

...I fail to see how that disqualifies it. I can very easily tell you personally hate the book, but why is personal preference an issue in a popular and officially published series with an actual story?

Back