• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Rake (Rake Remastered) Profile

Sans2345

He/Him
I'm doing a profile for the ROBLOX version of the Rake, would love to see some input and thoughts on how this looks right now.

You aren't allowed to use powers for the superpowers wiki (So Change Oneshot to Death Manipulation or something) but at a glance it looks good otherwise (y) (y)

You aren't allowed to use powers for the superpowers wiki (So Change Oneshot to Death Manipulation or something) but at a glance it looks good otherwise (y) (y)
Will do, and i don't really know what tier the rake would even be, it shows a death cut-scene of the rake stabbing its victims to death so i guess 9-C (?)

And i honestly feel like getting rid of the summary, since i can't think of a good one.

Will do, and i don't really know what tier the rake would even be, it shows a death cut-scene of the rake stabbing its victims to death so i guess 9-C (?)

And i honestly feel like getting rid of the summary, since i can't think of a good one.
Yeah, Mutilating Presumably Average Humans to that point like your Jason voorhees would be 9-C 👍

Actually nvm, The rake can oneshot people by stabbing them regardless if he’d have death manip or not, since he doesn’ have anything that just magically kills them. (To my knowledge) I’d recommend just getting rid of death manip if you’ve already changed it and keeping stealth mastery

Surface scaling doesn’t make a whole lot of sense here, since in the case of the safe house he jumps onto the roof rather than climbing onto it, and in the tower’s case…well, you even stated it on the profile: he climbs up a ladder.

Back