• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pumpkin King (Mineplex) vs. The Snow Queen (Twilight Forest)

I'm confident on saying that Pumpkin Wins. Mostly because os resurrection and explosives being hard to reflect. Invulnerability also helps here in this case.

His resurrection only allows him to come back on Christmas though. Well, at the end of the game when he is defeated he says "NNNOOO!!! This isn't the last you've seen me!" and then in Christmas Chaos he says "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not again! This isn't fair!"

Also his Invulnerability is only when he sets up his shield he says "HA! I'm invulnerable now!" which only happens in his 8-C key when he is attacking with his mobs.

Back