• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Owl Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
This's gonna be a revision to add optional equipment and powers from them, range upgrade with said equipment and probably removing enhanced senses and a LS change

Anything his henchman have been shown to use should logically be accessible to him
A poisonous ring which well gives him poison manipulation - Daredevil Volume 1 Issue 116
His henchman have knock out gas and also an owl helicopter which gives what ever knock out gas gives and another option of flight only not limited - Daredevil Volume 1 Issue 80
Diving gear which would give Owl underwater breathing type 3 - Marvel Team-Up Volume 1 Issue 73
Owl has has shown on multiple occasions to have metal claws which would give him extended melee range - Daredevil Volume 1 Issue 500, Daredevil Volume 1 Issue 303, Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 1 Issue 75
Has guns which extend his range to hundreds of meters and also has knives which are like the claws - Daredevil Volume 6 Issue 8 and The Pulse Volume 1 Issue 14
Both a rocket ship and a (I got no clue how the vehicle is called), rocket ship giving energy projection since it seems to have shot a person - Daredevil Volume 1 Issue 145

LS change:

I have no clue where the exact weight is pulled from, best feat for him I'm aware of is holding 2 people (Daredevil Volume 1 Issue 3) so unless we assume that each person weighs 136 kg that figure should go, instead we should replace it with the average weight of a person times 2 which is 62 x 2 = 124 kg which is Athletic Human LS

Why enhanced senses should be removed:
So as far as I understand enhanced senses comes from Daredevil Volume 1 Issues 302-303 due to his flying serum altering his body heavily and outside that I never found a feat where he showcases that power
Now thing is that this transformation is very short lived since it seems writers have abandoned it and the consequences of this story line rather fast so it ends as rather inconsistent overall since there's a decent chunk of issues after those 2 where he's shown being like this whole story never happened, so I think it'd be best to just remove enhances senses all together, this's also why I do not wish to add to the weakness section the fact that Owl was a cripple in his leg for a while due to it being tied to the Owl transformation and while it appeared a bit after the story it too was dropped with no explanation
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bouns mini CRTs:
Daredevil getting limited info analysis (Could tell iron bar's weak points via his sense of touch) - Daredevil: Yellow Volume 1 Issue 5
Doctor Octopus having 9-A durability of taking a hit from Owl - Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 1 Issue 74

Last edited:
Potato my dude at least say you agree with the CRT if you gonna come like this smh

I mean most of this is fine.
I approve, what else do I say since I don’t know much about the guy and this is well sourced.

The gas would be status effect inducement, maybe sleep inducement.

That thing is called, a scottle?. Scootle? Slider? I dunno

The rest is fine

Welp now that I have 2 knowledgeable Marvel people agreeing with this, one being a staff member can I start editing the page?

Well it looks like I was the one who added the 272 kg thing (bruh I forgot) and from a quick Google search it seems to be from the Marvel Wiki but they didn't cite any source so I suppose we should remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back