• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The order comes to equestria and classifies these creatures

What I do to get wins
-----
After dealing with a certain Witch, a being known simply as Griffin "The Unnaturalist", he achieves through a quantum tunnel stolen from the old Avengers, he manages to create a door that supposedly should take him back to "The Society", entering he to the Door but he runs into an unwanted world, although everything seemed more or less normal, he could notice some things that worried him, first was that he is not yet at home.

But what caught his attention was a series of Horses, regularly normal that until he saw a unicorn using magic ...... a frustration filled the Unnaturalist, when the Doctor banished him to that gap in reality, willing to search for the origin of this anomalous creature, Griffin began his hunt, Biologically disemboweling the creatures of this world, noticing with curiously how the horses were talking, his hatred was dispersed and his curiosity filled him, so he began to investigate, crushing the Biological data to know what it was that gave them the ability to speak, but above all to control Magic and be able to defy physics in order to fly, even when their weight should be greater than what thier wings can support.

He too would notice the sudden change between day and night, although he was not an astrophysicist he knew enough to notice that the solar and lunar rotation of this world was unnatural.

------

slowly the population of Ponyville began to descend, some rumors began to spread about a bipedal creature that kidnaps several inhabitants, Celestias was tempted to send her apprentice and her friends, to see what they found out but she decided by the advice of her sister, allow her troops to do something, after all she asked too much work from the Mane Six

Celestia arrived in Ponnyville, she had not received any news from her soldiers in a whole week, so she decided to take matters into her own hoof, which led him to the South side of town, now they were facing an entity dressed in robes, wearing with him a briefcase and his gaze caused a massive distrust in the Alicorn, the eye contact was total and the seriousness filled the celestial being.

"hmm, what the hell are you?"

"I am Princess Celestias, who are you, what are you and what did you do to those missing ponies?"

"I'm Griffin, what I am is none of your business and I'm just studying it from the depths of their being, anyway, you didn't answer my question, what are you?"

"I am an Alicorn"

"Alicorns don't exist"
------

both are 7 meters from each other and Speed equal.

Unnaturalist

Pony Princess:

The devil appears and destroys them:

D-TyyFjXYAAnI2Y

Celestia_Render.png

Come to think of it, Discord will be able to stomp due to his Immortality type 8. Celestia has a bunch of wincons, just touch him and he'll be shredded by the Ap difference.

Back