• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Office Profiles?

The office is probably a weird series to make profiles for and I think it might sound a bit controversial so mainly it'd be likely to just Dwight since he's the character that has martial arts experience and has many weapons around the office and even a couple guns
here's a little list of feats
Strength
he broke open the glass for a fire hydrant
overpowers characters like Jim, Kelly, and Micheal
Stated to be stronger than Andy who made a hole in the wall by punching it
Speed
Ran 13 mph and stated he was just jogging
Stated he outran a black pepper snake (I can't find the clip)
Durability
Tanked a car crash
Tanked getting hit by andy's car at 5 mph
Stronger than Merideth who got hit by Michael's car although was hospitalized

That's about it other than intelligence where a bit clueless to pranks but he's generally a good salesmen, knowledgeable in martial arts and hunting, and he manages to become the Dunder Mifflin Regional Manager at the end of the series

While this sounds hilarious, it's just a matter of if mostly powerless profiles are allowed or not. By our current standard, I think Dwight would be allowed, though it's a very touchy and subjective matter anyways.

I think Dwight would be ok, though I'm not seeing anything that would jump him outta 10-A other then equipment and even that sits solidly in 9-C from what I can see.

While this could be fine for equipment, it isn't indicative of any form of skill with said weapons.

he broke open the glass for a fire hydrant
This is within the realm of human possibility, that glass is designed to be broken by anyone.

Stated to be stronger than Andy who made a hole in the wall by punching it
I want to ask who strong you think drywall actually is?

Ran 13 mph and stated he was just jogging
Speedometers are never 100% accurate.

Tanked a car crash
Assuming it's what you showed us right around the beginning, what about this requires anything beyond regular human durability?

Tanked getting hit by andy's car at 5 mph
Same thing for this.

He isn't necessarily speeding here, he's in a parking lot so the yield of this isn't going to be impressive.

Most of the feats are humanly possible I never Stated that he was superhuman or anything calling them feats is an exaggeration it was more of what I would put on the profile rather than proving Dwight is superhuman for his weapons he is an experienced hunter and stated to go with his dad all the time he also knows how to gut deers with knives and it's implied he's skilled with blowdarts seen in the time he knocked out Stanley with 3 darts and that weapons montage I provided earlier

So, he's a guy with passable experience with weaponry and slight athleticism, with no abilities or combat showings?

kinda he has been in a couple fights in the series notably with Micheal in the fight and yeah he doesn't have any abilites other than being a trained fighter and a trained hunter

No offense, but I don't see much of a point in this profile. I feel like "trained" is overselling it a bit, he'd still lose in both categories to a decent soldier I feel.

I totally respect that, but I'd say I'm against the page, I'm afraid.

It feels pretty unremarkable. Then again I'm not sure just how unremarkable one has to be to not deserve a page, so count me as neutral for now ig

sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided.
I don't think there's anything that makes any of these characters an exception worth needing a profile. The only exception I know of is Barney Stinson.

Imma be real, the stuff on Barney's profile doesn't really seem 9-B with the possible exception of the explosion and even then explosion calculations end up really underwhelming. Speed is odd too.

Imma be real, the stuff on Barney's profile doesn't really seem 9-B with the possible exception of the explosion and even then explosion calculations end up really underwhelming. Speed is odd too.
Tell me about it. I am not a big fan of that profile either. Honestly it should belong in JBW

I mean, unless the abilities are bad too, it's probably somewhat noteworthy even if nerfed to 10-A/9-C.

Hmm, at the risk of seemingly playing devil's advocate, we do also have a profile for Frank Reynolds of all people. So, it wouldn't be too absurd to have another "average human" type character from live action television.

I mean, while average human level isn't very common or popular for indexing, I think Dwight at the very least could meet the standards for having a page, if done well enough.

Last thing I feel I should talk about is threat level midnight which is the movie made by Michael the fiction in fiction it's a James bond Esque movie featuring Michael Scarn played by Micheal who has many bullets timing feats and he's most likely 10-A since he choked out a professional ice skater 9-B with a gun seeing as guns in the verse are capable of blowing up heads also he has broadway force. golden face is more interesting not only because it's just Jim Halpert with gold on his face but there's this weird scene where he says "I worked in a gold factory, we had a boss that only cared about money and he wouldn't have lunch breaks so we had to eat the gold and then one day I looked in the mirror and well I guess you are what you eat" is this feat? is this power mimicry? if we assume he's chomping down on gold bars then this'd be a wall level feat but it's all speculation

Hmm, at the risk of seemingly playing devil's advocate, we do also have a profile for Frank Reynolds of all people. So, it wouldn't be too absurd to have another "average human" type character from live action television.

I mean, while average human level isn't very common or popular for indexing, I think Dwight at the very least could meet the standards for having a page, if done well enough.
Yeah, alright. If we have an always sunny profile, there is no reason Dwight can't have a profile. They'd be functionally the same profile.

Back