• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The notebook possible upgrade TAWOG

So i was looking back at Gumballs wiki page when i noticed the notebook

latest.png

Now when i was younger i never gave this much thought

Untill i remebered the crossover event for Cartoon network

This suggests that all of CN is one massive multiverse with everyones cosmology compiled into one

Now as we know the notebook as the ability to change reality plot manip,reality manip and logic manip (although i doubt Tawog has logic to begin with)

2:27 we see feats of all types of reality manipulation

And due to the inscription of the offical Cartoon network logo
and the fact that all of cartoon network is one massive multiverse

Screen_Shot_2023-12-10_at_1.19.29_AM.png

We even see Gumball make an appearance as one of bens transformations

All in all my point being that the notebook most likely could be the "script" for all of cartoon network and has full control over all of it

this would include beings like alien X
Screen_Shot_2023-12-10_at_1.23.07_AM.png

And golb
So wouldnt this more likely upscale anyone who weilds the notebook to High 1-A/0 or make the notebook altogether 1-A

There is no tier 1s in CN multiverse
Well i assumed alien x was at least 1-C. but once again i was talkin in a general sense as well as all of CN's cosmolgy scaling all compiled into one multiverse im no good at cosmology scaling so idk where that would put stuff if anywhere

Well i assumed alien x was at least 1-C.

Me and my freinds have gotten alien x scaled to 1-A at least

I disagree with your proposed revision being applied to the VS Battles Wiki pages.
  • Your idea contains the assumption that the magic notebook having the Cartoon Network logo indicates that it has control over all of the Cartoon Network shows that seem to be part of a greater multiverse. Your idea is also possible, but it's also possible that the logo simply means that Cartoon Network from above The Amazing World of Gumball directly provided the magic notebook to the setting, and made it function on the specific scale that it needed to so it could control The Amazing World of Gumball alone like it was shown to. There's no reason why one of the two interpretations should be treated as more confirmed than the other. If anything, the weaker interpretation that I provided is more reliable, since Sarah and Gumball didn't specify that they wanted to influence their own show when they were writing in the magic notebook, which would account for multiple shows if your interpretation were the correct one.
  • Scaling based on crossovers is seen as iffy on the VS Battles Wiki. What proof is there that all of the shows are in on this greater multiverse and that the idea of a greater Cartoon Network multiverse is canon within all of the stories individually?
  • Even if the magic notebook's influence does have qualitative superiority over all of the worlds in all of the Cartoon Network shows, it would probably be tier Low 1-C at best. I don't know where you're getting tier High 1-A and tier 0 from.

My own upgrade proposal that's been waiting for months to have sufficient staff member input is the next best thing.

Gumball Protagonist Explanation Blog Post

Me and my freinds have gotten alien x scaled to 1-A at least
Alien X is currently ranked on the VS Battles Wiki as tier 2-A and possibly tier Low 1-C. You didn't explain why you think that Alien X should be ranked as tier 1-A, and you should do that in a thread about that character before trying to get the magic notebook from The Amazing World of Gumball to scale above the value. Trying to get the magic notebook to scale above tier 1-A due to scaling above Alien X is baseless when you didn't get Alien X's power to be regarded as that value in the first place.

Even in various CN crossovers, the multiverse and events pertaining to them widely differ in canonicity. OK K.O. especially is a whole can of worms that would contradict a lot of material from existing crossovers.

Alien X is currently ranked on the VS Battles Wiki as tier 2-A and possibly tier Low 1-C. You didn't explain why you think that Alien X should be ranked as tier 1-A, and you should do that in a thread about that character before trying to get the magic notebook from The Amazing World of Gumball to scale above the value. Trying to get the magic notebook to scale above tier 1-A due to scaling above Alien X is baseless when you didn't get Alien X's power to be regarded as that value in the first place.
i personaly never scaled alien x nor do i want to cause this is tawog and alien x is a whole nother thing
but according to all the scales my freinds dmed me i could only assume he would be outerversal thus all the reasoning they gave me my mistake if im wrong

i personaly never scaled alien x nor do i want to cause this is tawog and alien x is a whole nother thing
but according to all the scales my freinds dmed me i could only assume he would be outerversal thus all the reasoning they gave me my mistake if im wrong
I don't have deep knowledge about Alien X either, but the VS Battles Wiki doesn't rank him in the same way that your friends do.

I disagree with your proposed revision being applied to the VS Battles Wiki pages.
  • Your idea contains the assumption that the magic notebook having the Cartoon Network logo indicates that it has control over all of the Cartoon Network shows that seem to be part of a greater multiverse. Your idea is also possible, but it's also possible that the logo simply means that Cartoon Network from above The Amazing World of Gumball directly provided the magic notebook to the setting, and made it function on the specific scale that it needed to so it could control The Amazing World of Gumball alone like it was shown to. There's no reason why one of the two interpretations should be treated as more confirmed than the other. If anything, the weaker interpretation that I provided is more reliable, since Sarah and Gumball didn't specify that they wanted to influence their own show when they were writing in the magic notebook, which would account for multiple shows if your interpretation were the correct one.
  • Scaling based on crossovers is seen as iffy on the VS Battles Wiki. What proof is there that all of the shows are in on this greater multiverse and that the idea of a greater Cartoon Network multiverse is canon within all of the stories individually?
  • Even if the magic notebook's influence does have qualitative superiority over all of the worlds in all of the Cartoon Network shows, it would probably be tier Low 1-C at best. I don't know where you're getting tier High 1-A and tier 0 from.

My own upgrade proposal that's been waiting for months to have sufficient staff member input is the next best thing.

Gumball Protagonist Explanation Blog Post
I will give your post a read

And as much as i would like my theroy to be true yours seems more accurate as we are only ever given one episode with the notebook and nothing else
if we had more appearances (which we hopefully will in upcoming seasons) we can make a better interpretaion of the book

and i researched whether crossover nexus was canon and so far everything has pointed to a yes of it being canon and the idea of when strike went to the realm where canceled CN show characters reside

its not completley out of the question but we dont have enough evidence on the matter

A good example of this is the first canon DC Super Hero Girls/Teen Titans Go crossover.

There were two crossovers before this one, but before the one that was actually canonical to DCSHG because they have a more grounded continuity, they don't remember what happened since it wasn't canon to them, whereas it was to TTG. It's possible for a crossover to be canon to one series while not to the other, which is what happened to OK K.O.

The OK K.O. crossover is canon to OK K.O. since Strike is referenced in the finale.

But no other CN show references this crossover, so we cannot scale characters like Ben, Raven, and Garnet to K.O. since none of them acknowledge it in their main series. Nor can we say that Gumball is even a part of this multiverse.

I don't have deep knowledge about Alien X either, but the VS Battles Wiki doesn't rank him in the same way that your friends do.
He scales to Cosmology of Ben 10 verse

He scales to Cosmology of Ben 10 verse
The maximum tier that the page about the Ben 10 series cosmology currently describes is still just the possibility of tier Low 1-C, in The Timestream section and in the White Nothingness section. Look at the profile of Alien X on the VS Battles Wiki; in accordance with the cosmology page, at the moment, it describes "Tier: 2-A, possibly Low 1-C". The original post's proposed tier High 1-A or tier 0 rankings are baseless. I'm writing based on the current standards of the VS Battles Wiki that are found on the Tiering System page. A thing having qualitative superiority over a character that has 5D power just makes the thing a dimension deeper into tier Low 1-C because 6D power is still tier Low 1-C. Something having 7D capabilities makes it into tier 1-C. Something having ∞D capabilities doesn't even make it into tier Low 1-A. Tier Low 1-A is for power that has qualitative superiority over absolute power over a single infinite hierarchy of levels of infinity. This thread's original post seems to underestimate how much it takes for a character to reach at least tier High 1-A.

Back