• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The mutant Galvanic Mechamorph vs The Egg Doctor (Past Malware VS Classic Eggman)

BlastX

He/Him
I wanted to make this match up once I finished my Malware CRT.

It's Third Form Malware from the past VS Classic Eggman and his army.

Eggman has access to anything up to 5-A levels of power.

Battle takes place in Ange Island in Marble Garden but they can move to other locations.

Speed Equalized.

Malware scales over 376 Yottatons so he's over 2x stronger than most Eggman robots, he also can just absorb an destroy them to make himself stronger.

Classic Eggman’s limited to 5-A, Malware is stuck on 4-A. Pretty sure Robotnik massively outhaxes, but Malware can steal them due to his tech absorption were he to get his hands on them. That said, pretty sure the hax gap is so large Robotnik would stomp if he wasn’t so egostatistical.

He's gonna need to rely on his absorption big time because Eggman's access to his entire army and presumably his entire 5-A arsenal means that he is severely outnumbered and out-haxed by Eggman, the hard boiled heavies, Metal Sonic, and more. If Eggman finds himself close to failure, he can just rewind time like he did in Sonic Suoerstars. The Time Stones allow him to do so easily.

Heavily leaning towards Eggman rn, but Idk shit about Ben 10

It's surprisingly easy lol, his absorption work in that he touches machinery and then it becomes grey and crumbles into pieces, he can just make a giant field of spikes to any surrounding badniks to kill and absorb them instantly, plus he gains their abilities while doing so.

Plus his regen will allow him to survive too.

If Eggman saw how their absorption worked, he'd prolly just have his army bombard Malware from a distance with lasers or smth until they go down. I imagine Eggman is smart enough to swap plans if he notices something isn't working. Alternatively he could create a trap to paralyze and power null Malware to win via incap.

He can regenerate from it.

I guess if he had a machine with magnetism manipulation it would work since Malware is weak to it.

The regen is problematic, especially considering they have the AP advantage. So his best option prolly would just be to incon them via their barriers that paralyze and power null. Granted if they're weak to magnetism like you say, that could be something he exploits since I'm pretty sure he's used several magnetic attacks in boss fights (IIRC in CD he has a whole boss fight revolving around magnetism).

Eggman has theoridically limitless do-overs with the time stones, and since some of his tech can one shot Classic Sonic, the AP advantage isn't completely in Malwere's favor.

Voting Eggman for now

Back