• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mokey Show Discussion

The Mokey Show is a series that follows the adventures of Mokey Mouse and his friends often getting into bizarre situations due to mokey's idocity and obsessive nature

I think a couple of things might come up that could be considered be in violation of editing rules mainly the one that states

"do not add any original or fan-made characters to the wiki. If you wish to create any original/fan-made character profiles, feel free to do so in the FC/OC wiki. "Original" here refers to relatively obscure characters from self-contained stories created by members and their friends, whereas "fan-made" refers to ones appearing within fanfiction or works containing a sufficient amount of another piece of fiction's copyrighted material without official permission."

I think the thing to note is mokey is a parody of Mickey, not Mickey Mouse but acting like a social but a different character there might be more people will note but I think The Mokey Show is following these rules and for now I'll just list the notable feats of the verse underneath this

I need to organize powers a bit better but for the physical feats it should at least put him at building level probably for that airplane feat and maybe that meteor feat I'll have to make calcs for those

Back