• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Master vs Simon the Digger

I'd still give it to Simon via AP and Durability, he already has his fists out, so he might as well blitz before The Master does anything

the master has prep time so i guess he can get his concept bomb, I just remembered the tardis can't manifest their Tempral grace field (though I may be wrong) Although nothing prevents the master from operating in his tardis and if Simon enters he will be affected

the master has prep time so i guess he can get his concept bomb, I just remembered the tardis can't manifest their Tempral grace field (though I may be wrong) Although nothing prevents the master from operating in his tardis and if Simon enters he will be affected
But question is, is The Master in the TARDIS first thing? Because if not Simon just blitzes

The Master has access to his tardis, why not use it? scanning Simon and tricking him, Speed Equal and even his tardis is faster than Simon

I want to ask, is the Master within his tardis or out of his tardis?
It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that he is. Plus if that was so, Simon wouldn't even have a wincon, he'd just be nullified no matter what. This match is good as it is, it's basically can Simon hit The Master before The Master gets in the TARDIS, or is The Master fast enough to get in, so Simon gets nullified

Someone gotta make Anti-Spiral match fr, they are just far more versatile and have better hax than our digger boy
This thread as an Anti-Spiral rematch at first, and it only switched paths after the original match was still deemed accurate.
You take who you can get at this tier, y'know?

Simon has Low Godly Regeneration Negation which in itself is a far better ability than the hax Anti-Spiral has that Simon doesn't
Anti-Spiral has multiverse labyrinth, we determine the potent of mind manipulation by how much people it can affect, and the multiverse labyrinth traps an infinite number of conciousnesses, something that, really, really, impressive for mind hax.

Anti-Spiral has multiverse labyrinth, we determine the potent of mind manipulation by how much people it can affect, and the multiverse labyrinth traps an infinite number of conciousnesses, something that, really, really, impressive for mind hax.
Not if the doctor just conceptually nukes him for the lols, or seals him, which is also really easy.

Oh yeah, they both have overpowered hax that the other doesn't

Back