• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Master Off All Rooms...KEYMASTER!

First of all, hello! I'm thinking about the Backrooms being in VSBW (as if it were a very strange or bizarre event, lol), and I’m wondering why we don’t scale the Pillars that exist within the canons? Especially characters like the Keymaster, who are very important in the story. I am in favor of scaling them and having them in VSBW. What are your thoughts on this topic?
images

backrooms isnt allowed on VSBW if it's the wikidot or fandom variety since verses that's open collaboration arent allowed. it's why SCP got removed. Kane Pixel's backrooms is allowed though.

As a topic, it has been discussed multiple times. I'm not familiar with the canon of the Backrooms much, all I can say is to repeat the official staff position decided upon during the original discussion: the wikidot is not allowed, nor are any offshoot canons, but Kane Pixels' original works are entirely fine to index.

If you want to make a profile for Keymaster, you can go to Omniversal Battlefield Wiki. I’m also a big fan of the backrooms and made profiles for some pillars there.

The Backrooms are scaled here
To be honest, I find this profile inaccurate because Kei's monad status is quite questionable and flawed. Personally, I consider him as H1A, but he's still quite a powerful character. However, in terms of cosmology for the Backrooms, I don't see it going beyond L1A, to be honest

Back