• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mask vs Dr. Bright

I'm pretty sure Big-Head at his peak absolutely mops the floor with Able.

Like, the one thing that can net him the win against Mask is the Thorn, which he doesn't use IC. Meanwhile the latter is capable of screwballing damn near everything else Able has at his disposal thanks to his Toon Force abilities. Or just damage-soaking it all and then beating the shit out of him.

Part of my point, yeah.

You'd be better off throwing one if the Doctors at him instead of Able. Seriously.

EDIT: Not Kondraki, though. I tried that already and apparently Mask stomps him too.

Yes, it is. High 8-C Mask has all of the powers from his 9-A key, only better.

So now it's Big-Head VS Bright? Hm...

Well, I suppose my first question is...

Why the **** didn't you let everyone know you switched the characters?

Bright tricks Mask into holding the gem and turns into Bright himself. Mask can't do anything because Bright has much better mind manip than the Mask.

Sir Ovens said:
Bright tricks Mask into holding the gem and turns into Bright himself. Mask can't do anything because Bright has much better mind manip than the Mask.
What.

Since when does either character have mind manip? (Excluding Bright being able to overwrite minds, which isn't what you're describing)

Wrong choice of words. I meant to say that Bright's feats of possession is way better than anything Mask has done.

Well, anyway...

You say that like tricking the Mask is as easy as 1-2-3. People with prior knowledge on the entity have failed to do so before, and the only ones who truly succeeded were people who'd worn the mask before and were thus intimately familiar with the thing's mindset. (See: Kellaway, Cathy) The only exception to that which I can recall is Lobo, and that crossover isn't canon.

You're also ignoring the fact that possession is Bright's only real advantage, which he doesn't know right out of the gate.

Back