• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Marvel Page Updation List

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Less so a CRT, moreso an ongoing General Discussion, but **** it.

I've made a sandbox listing off essentially, every Marvel file requiring significant and apparent reworks, from a basic representation perspective. If you're curious what individual files need fixes, this list should hopefully help you out.

Please help out on this, the amount of work is clearly overwhelming for a single person, but if you're able to tackle any page and help it remove off the list, I'll be grateful.

If you have a rework that fixes the file, please make a thread on it separately, this thread is mostly for information and record-keeping purposes.

Do you think it'd be helpful if I edited in how many appearances each character has? That way people know which ones of them are a bigger undertaking to revise.

Don't have much to say but for Lokis P&A lacking scans but when his profile was initially revised all his abilities (Which are thankfully sourced) were compiled into a blog that's linked near the bottom of his page. Although it's such a small note that I can't blame anyone for missing it, and it would probably be better if all the stuff in the blog put directly onto his profile. Can't speak on his 100% wonky stats tho.

Don't have much to say but for Lokis P&A lacking scans but when his profile was initially revised all his abilities (Which are thankfully sourced) were compiled into a blog that's linked near the bottom of his page. Although it's such a small note that I can't blame anyone for missing it, and it would probably be better if all the stuff in the blog put directly onto his profile. Can't speak on his 100% wonky stats tho.
Ah I see, it should be shifted onto the file though, yeah.

Yeah I don't think he appeared for that long, I only remember him lasting a couple of issues, but apparently he has indeed returned and he's probably here to stay so I guess his page can remain.

As I've said above, I'm pretty sure most of those appearances are just flashback cameos. He appears and is imprisoned pretty quickly in the Clone Saga.

Back