• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The looper fights an Oni (Looper vs Arataki Itto)

Kind of, If Itto use Barrier or intang then he can stay in the fight longer. But he won't use them right off the bat in-character so Looper always win.

Then what standard equipment does Looper have and how much bazooka ammo does they have?
Standard equipment for the looper is their pickaxe the weapons I mentioned is because everything else is optional equipment.

Bazooka ammo we’ll just assume they have the max ammo they can carry for explosive weapons.

So Looper have 14 chance to kill Itto before he do nothing but running. I would say Itto then, he isn't dumb enough let the Bazooka hit him but he would still be damaged since the blast is above his barrier which is something that he would more likely use, but he have more than enough to tank through all 14 and he will eventually use intang once he's damaged enough. Once the Looper run out of ammo he can't really do anything since his physical ap is way lower then Itto natural ap.

So Looper have 14 chance to kill Itto before he do nothing but running. I would say Itto then, he isn't dumb enough let the Bazooka hit him but he would still be damaged since the blast is above his barrier which is something that he would more likely use, but he have more than enough to tank through all 14 and he will eventually use intang once he's damaged enough. Once the Looper run out of ammo he can't really do anything since his physical ap is way lower then Itto natural ap.
I can give the looper the stink bombs then

They neg durability through poison

Well Now this change everything, assuming the poison can last long enough to kill or weaken Itto to that point. I'll go with Looper, he will still need to kite but the 6 bomb should be more than enough to eventually kill Itto or weaken him to the point where a few good hit or very heavy attack with something heavy with that LS.

Well Now this change everything, assuming the poison can last long enough to kill or weaken Itto to that point. I'll go with Looper, he will still need to kite but the 6 bomb should be more than enough to eventually kill Itto or weaken him to the point where a few good hit or very heavy attack with something heavy with that LS.
The looper can carry up to six of them and each can last 9 seconds 10 damage each second so 90 Damage per total
Regarding stink bombs
Dealing

Yeah good enough since they can trick Itto and push come to shove just take some of it, Ushi isn't much of a factor in the fight since best case Looper would take some damage or worst he just dodge, the barrier doesn't block gas (as far as we know) and couple with whatever damage he will retain from not using Intang against the Rocket, it's enough to kill Itto.

Back