• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legendary Green adventurers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Girl Quest I'd actually argue has artistic merit, and could be allowed as there are actual meaningful feats.

But to do that I'd argue the wiki needs a +18 Tag in general for profiles from more adult series. American Gods and SMT, for example.

Hell, the former has explicit sex scenes and a scene where a woman swallows a guy with her ******. Nevermind the other that has literal genitalia demons.

Also, gotta love:

>People being split in half with blood and guts and intestines and brains showing

A-OKAY

>Nipple

OH NO THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

This page's content has been marked as 18+.
This page contains sexual or otherwise graphic content that some may find disturbing and that should only be viewed by those over 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you shouldn't be viewing this page.
^ Just put something like this at the top of certain pages. This obviously doesn't mean these pages would feature explicit sex or full frontal nudity, obviously not, but there's no reason not to use something of this nature for more adult verses.

Also, SMT Wiki has pictures of Mara with no censorship and the wiki has no age restriction whatsoever.

Nonsense, this caused the creation(I hope) of a new era where MGQ and Rance joins the wiki. The void that spawned the world was very important.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But to do that I'd argue the wiki needs a +18 Tag in general for profiles from more adult series. American Gods and SMT, for example.

Hell, the former has explicit sex scenes and a scene where a woman swallows a guy with her ******. Nevermind the other that has literal genitalia demons.
Osm
What the **** did I just read?

Is that really in American Gods?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'd like to sit up and say that it's not that bad but then again I do value my public image minimally so I'll avoid doing that.
>when you actually sit though that scene and Your Pp hard

>going to question youself wtf but remember all the stuffs you search on R34

>nvm

To think a random vs thread could potentially lead to such sweeping changes on the wiki.

Well there was bound to have some discussions regarding this eventually (Matt's Mature Tag idea came from a few months ago) so it's not like this thread alone changed the world.

But still, whether or not anything happens is not important here, since it's gonna need a new thread entirely.

So, is anyone opposed to me closing this thread? It got derailed to hell and back and serves no purpose atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back