• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Lady of Pain most likely wins that match up, as True Lilithmon doesn't add anything more besides Nigh-Omnipresence

Which is fine. As she still had more then enough to take down lady

But if she's infinitely above Baseline High 2A....

Y'know....Power of Lust is still an option making it so that both have an equal chance of winning here. Only thing the AP boost did is make this a big bad Inconclusive.

No, the Lady of Pain has Passive Prob hax that negates Prob hax that makes it so attacks always hit, hit as hard as they can, and make the person always go first, the ladies does the exact same except is much more powerful.

That then tied in with the Lady's new Intellect (Nigh-Omniscient) and High-Godly Regen Negation. Then throwing around Plot Manip.

Perhaps, but said Prob hax makes it so the Lady goes First (against beings who have Prob hax that makes them go first) and she'd start with her usuals, Regen Neg, Law Manip, Concept Manip and Void Manip.

Conceptual Manipulation won't help seeing as she resisted Conceptual attacks directly from Boltboutamo who even did damage to Lucemon's concept.

I already explained law stuff above.

Void Manipulation I also explained above. Regen Negation helps.

Plus, let's assume she does go first, she still has Karma to deal with which would still make it Inconclusive.

Plot Manipulation is such a very....controversial power that I don't even like to deal with shit involving it.

I would assume if someone can resist getting their concept completely erased and replaced by a new concept, she can resist getting it altered as it is still a form of Conceptual attack from someone who can effect Low 1-C concepts.

However, If I can resist getting my concept effected period (in this case, destroyed) by someone who can do so to Low 1-C Concepts, I don't see alteration working.

I just realized, the D&D Gods don't have Immortality Type 5.

I remember Qa bringing up a "Deathless" Gods quotes.

Also, the Lady's Death Manip works on all the Gods.

Ehhh no, Udl. I'm not sure a single Type 5 is within D&D (or at least I don't know about it). LoP does have evidence of Plot Manipulation, however, and directly affecting the game in our world from her world.

Deathless means a lot of things. It isn't automatically Type 5.

Bring me the quote if you can. I'd be interested in seeing it. Would mean a lot.

Back