• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Death and Deathwing vs Master of Puppets and Madara Uchiha

Team A = The King of Death (Death, Lich King, Ibzan) and Deathwing (From World of Warcraft, Composite)

vs

Team H = Master of Puppets (Sosuke Aizen, Lucius Zogratis, Shockwave) and Madara Uchiha (From Naruto, composite)

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Very High offensive Hax and above are restricted, High Hax will need to be notified to me and I can allow it or not depending on its potency, Mid Hax down is allowed / Defensive Hax allowed up to Very High, I can allow Godly depending of its ability, High Godly is prohibited (See More Here);

3 - Opponents will have prior knowledge of any Offensive and Defensive Hax that is from Mid to above;

4 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both;

5 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one;

6 - Each team will have 1 year of preparation;

7 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will are this powers restricted, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that;

8 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x;

9 - No Tiers 0;

10 - Verses with more than 3 tiers 1 characters will be restricted, unless it's something that happens like in the Godzilla verse where different films are from different universes and just stuck everything on the same page;

11 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized;

12 - If you can suggest battlefield, I have something really fun planned;

13 - 2 page limit, if it lasts longer than that and a winner is far from being defined, the winner will be defined by the coin toss ou a qual tiver a maior quantidade de votos;

14 - Rounds with low comment movement will have their limit reduced to 40 comments and when reaching this point and exceeding 40 comments then the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

15 - If I have to do 10x Bumps in a row I will decide the winner by coin toss;

16 - Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance;

17 - The Composite Character will have knowledge of how to use all of their powers and abilities.

History:
A cataclysmic event of a scale never seen before, had an overwhelming effect and merged several entire universes into a single point... The Final Battlefield... The World of each tournament participants were merged, Darksiders, World of Warcraft, Deadbolt, Epic Battle Fantasy, DC Animated Universe, Mario, Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly OddParents, The Daily Object Show, Mega Man, Make the Exorcist Fall in Love, The Boxer, Omori, Record Of Ragnarok, Looney Tunes, Mickey Mouse & Friends, SpongeBob SquarePants, SUPERHOT, Cyberpunk 2077, Project Moon, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, THE REAL WORLD what-if? Mergings, Undertale, One-Punch Man, RWBY, Bleach, Black Clover, Transformes and Naruto are now merged!

The Horsemen of the apocalypse march through the streets, thousands of red and blue beings fight on the Cybertronian planet, Toons meet fairies in the fairy world, ninjas meet hunters and for some reason they all have the same physical characteristics, strength and speed, but from this small chaos alliances are formed and unique individuals from different universes merge into a single organism forming several teams... They have 1 year of preparation and can use and abuse everything they find in this large and confusing fused universe to prepare for the battle that will follow. .. Magic, Science, Gods...

Let the chaos begin!

Note: For the sake of convenience all participants are immune to everything during the preparation period, and any named character from these verses who are not in the tournament, when each battle begins will be around, so if by chance they end up being killed, taking BFR, recruited or something like that during the preparation period, there will be an identical copy that will be around at the start of each battle

Team A:
Team H:
Inconclusive:

Who shoots properly first is the name of the game here

My fusion doesn't matter and Madara doesn't matter, neither of them can attack the problem children of the other team in any way that matters

So let's cut the shit.

Deathwing​

• Has apsolute control of time with similar layers to Shockwave(Nozdormu/Murozond/Amun Thul)
  • Is about as hard to actually properly kill as Lucius(High regen and semi-combat-applicable type 3, also from Nozdormu/Murozond)
  • Hax from the Void being capable of actually incapacitating his opponents
...yeah, and its not out of character for Deathwing to open big ass void rifts, he just doesn't do it ungodly often, if you pressure him enough, hes making an expanding void rift and hitting you with Corruption type 2(Layered, cause it affects Void Elves who already resist being in the void, Deathwing's is just that concentrated WITHOUT being composited with the Coid Lords who have apaolute control over it) and BFR which... yeah they aren't coming back from getting BFR'd to dark Narnia. This takes about a second to charge up.

And unfortunately for KoD, their infinite prep isn't as impressive as one might think, since they don't have prior knowledge walking in(I think) AND they can't bust out anything very high hax without a charge on it. That's why Deathwing is remotely acceptable, all of his bullshit attacks have charge times.

Who shoots properly first is the name of the game here

My fusion doesn't matter and Madara doesn't matter, neither of them can attack the problem children of the other team in any way that matters

So let's cut the shit.
Good enough IMO.

Deathwing​

• Has apsolute control of time with similar layers to Shockwave(Nozdormu/Murozond/Amun Thul)
  • Is about as hard to actually properly kill as Lucius(High regen and semi-combat-applicable type 3, also from Nozdormu/Murozond)
  • Hax from the Void being capable of actually incapacitating his opponents
...yeah, and its not out of character for Deathwing to open big ass void rifts, he just doesn't do it ungodly often, if you pressure him enough, hes making an expanding void rift and hitting you with Corruption type 2(Layered, cause it affects Void Elves who already resist being in the void, Deathwing's is just that concentrated WITHOUT being composited with the Coid Lords who have apaolute control over it) and BFR which... yeah they aren't coming back from getting BFR'd to dark Narnia. This takes about a second to charge up.

And unfortunately for KoD, their infinite prep isn't as impressive as one might think, since they don't have prior knowledge walking in(I think) AND they can't bust out anything very high hax without a charge on it. That's why Deathwing is remotely acceptable, all of his bullshit attacks have charge times.
Their infinite prep time actually allows them to find out pretty much everything about their opponent due to Lucius and his ability to see multiple futures, which paired with Aizen's Hogyoku would allow them to adapt to everything even without being hit once (they just need to wish to adapt to it).

As for offensive stuff, they have Aizen's EE barrier/aura around his body which would protect and could kill if Deathwing doesn't resist it and the main thing IMO is that due to the infinite prep, they can probably use Shockwave's multiversal fusion if they see that's the only option, but I'd like to have more info about what is needed to kill Deathwing.

Good enough IMO.

Their infinite prep time actually allows them to find out pretty much everything about their opponent due to Lucius and his ability to see multiple futures, which paired with Aizen's Hogyoku would allow them to adapt to everything even without being hit once (they just need to wish to adapt to it).

As for offensive stuff, they have Aizen's EE barrier/aura around his body which would protect and could kill if Deathwing doesn't resist it and the main thing IMO is that due to the infinite prep, they can probably use Shockwave's multiversal fusion if they see that's the only option, but I'd like to have more info about what is needed to kill Deathwing.
Ya can't really attack the opponent before the match, and seeing as Shockwave's fusion takes about 5000 purgatory sentences to actually happen, Deathwing could pretty easily hax them before it went off... also it would be the apsolute ******* worst thing to do because they'd get mobbed by quite literally infinite composite Deathwings due to the sheer time disturbance-- and sure, if it somehow got off it'd be a solid way to make it so you only have to kill Deathwing once, but if you can fight infinite Deathwings in the first place I don't think that's a problem.

EE is probably a sufficient way to kill Deathwing assuming it has a layer on it, Deathwing's resistance to such matter would come from Murozond and the Infinte Dragonflight, who don't have a reason to have a layer on their EE.

Yeah but the thing is Warcraft's various systems(such as Void) function differently from eachother, you're not going to resist Arcane Magic if you resist Fel Magic without a statement, and same goes between Arcane and Void, or Arcane and Death/Domination, or Arcane and Holy so it'd probably be an NLF for them to be resisting anything but Arcane from Deathwing, and Arcane doesn't have his nastier shit, Void and Domination do.

And before it is asked, No, Deathwing would not be passively dominating shit here, for the reason of PASSIVELY. He'd have to be using the second windup that base Jailer has on forceful Domination.(And before it is asked, it is Law manip-based Mind Manipulation and Body Puppetry)

There's also the risk of like, Deathwing power mimicry-ing any magic shit coming from Lucius.(Khadgar) He can't do it to Aizen or Shockwave's shit cause those aren't Magic but yeh.

Ya can't really attack the opponent before the match, and seeing as Shockwave's fusion takes about 5000 purgatory sentences to actually happen, Deathwing could pretty easily hax them before it went off... also it would be the apsolute ******* worst thing to do because they'd get mobbed by quite literally infinite composite Deathwings due to the sheer time disturbance-- and sure, if it somehow got off it'd be a solid way to make it so you only have to kill Deathwing once, but if you can fight infinite Deathwings in the first place I don't think that's a problem.
I mean, the initial fusion into a single universe shouldn't count as an attack, the main Deathwing won't be damaged by it or anything like that AFAIK (I am definitely not a IDW TF expert tho), it's just a matter of reducing the battlefield before the battle starts (on a cosmic scale).

And surviving long enough for Shockwave to destroy everything isn't that much of a problem with the amount of prep and knowledge they'd have.

EE is probably a sufficient way to kill Deathwing assuming it has a layer on it, Deathwing's resistance to such matter would come from Murozond and the Infinte Dragonflight, who don't have a reason to have a layer on their EE.
I don't think it has a layer in the form of Aizen that we saw, but he definitely could get one through his evolutions (which were constantly strengthening his Reiatsu, which is the source of his EE).

Yeah but the thing is Warcraft's various systems(such as Void) function differently from eachother, you're not going to resist Arcane Magic if you resist Fel Magic without a statement, and same goes between Arcane and Void, or Arcane and Death/Domination, or Arcane and Holy so it'd probably be an NLF for them to be resisting anything but Arcane from Deathwing, and Arcane doesn't have his nastier shit, Void and Domination do.
I am not sure why exactly you brought all of this up? If it's in reference to them adapting to stuff then this mostly doesn't apply, they would not be trying to resist the source of power per si, but any of the applications they foresaw it would have.

Like, they already have quite a few resistances, but like, if they get a general resistance to, for example, BFR, I don't really think simply changing from Fel Magic BFR to Arcane Magic BFR is what's gonna let you bypass their adaptation, unless there's indeed some kind of hierarchy between each magic type... which ultimately would mean they only have to adapt once to the strongest magic that Deathwing would use in the multiple futures.

And before it is asked, No, Deathwing would not be passively dominating shit here, for the reason of PASSIVELY. He'd have to be using the second windup that base Jailer has on forceful Domination.(And before it is asked, it is Law manip-based Mind Manipulation and Body Puppetry)
That's good to know.

There's also the risk of like, Deathwing power mimicry-ing any magic shit coming from Lucius.(Khadgar) He can't do it to Aizen or Shockwave's shit cause those aren't Magic but yeh.
I really doubt Lucius would be the one to pull a card that would change anything here, his stuff is 90% support (be it clones, timestop, future sight, etc) and they would know of Deathwing's power mimicry beforehand anyway, they wouldn't use anything that could end up defeating them.

I mean, the initial fusion into a single universe shouldn't count as an attack, the main Deathwing won't be damaged by it or anything like that AFAIK (I am definitely not a IDW TF expert tho), it's just a matter of reducing the battlefield before the battle starts (on a cosmic scale).

And surviving long enough for Shockwave to destroy everything isn't that much of a problem with the amount of prep and knowledge they'd have.
Kind of is when you have unresisted void rifts being thrown around, along with probably every other non-restricted spell, several of which would be auto-incap... That, or one of the infite dragonflight or deathwings goes to the past and gets the timeline nuke. Your guys do not have Acausality 1 to eat that. Deathwing would thanks to Murozond and Nozdormu

Also, Shockwave's plan was the collapse everything into him, so he'd be automatically corrupted to every degree even starting it on a multiversal scale cause hes just taking in void energy. Fel can also blow people who don't resist it up.
I don't think it has a layer in the form of Aizen that we saw, but he definitely could get one through his evolutions (which were constantly strengthening his Reiatsu, which is the source of his EE).
I mean, maybe? It'd probably be fucky, but let's say "yes" for the sake of Deathwing not stomping because there's no way to permakill him.
I am not sure why exactly you brought all of this up? If it's in reference to them adapting to stuff then this mostly doesn't apply, they would not be trying to resist the source of power per si, but any of the applications they foresaw it would have.

Like, they already have quite a few resistances, but like, if they get a general resistance to, for example, BFR, I don't really think simply changing from Fel Magic BFR to Arcane Magic BFR is what's gonna let you bypass their adaptation, unless there's indeed some kind of hierarchy between each magic type... which ultimately would mean they only have to adapt once to the strongest magic that Deathwing would use in the multiple futures.
Yeah unfortunately that's something ol @Bobsican got accepted-- you can't adapt to anything not shown in your verse. And unfortunately, different mechanics=not shown.
I really doubt Lucius would be the one to pull a card that would change anything here, his stuff is 90% support (be it clones, timestop, future sight, etc) and they would know of Deathwing's power mimicry beforehand anyway, they wouldn't use anything that could end up defeating them.
Yeah, it was just something to mention in case he actually did have anything.

Actually I should probably ask how big that EE barrier is

Cause Deathwing is like, nearly 200 meters long.

Kind of is when you have unresisted void rifts being thrown around, along with probably every other non-restricted spell, several of which would be auto-incap... That, or one of the infite dragonflight or deathwings goes to the past and gets the timeline nuke. Your guys do not have Acausality 1 to eat that. Deathwing would thanks to Murozond and Nozdormu

Also, Shockwave's plan was the collapse everything into him, so he'd be automatically corrupted to every degree even starting it on a multiversal scale cause hes just taking in void energy. Fel can also blow people who don't resist it up.
Collapsing everything into himself was a necessary step? Wouldn't a fusion which has more minds than simply Shockwave, as well as knowledge that becoming one with the universe would corrupt them simply allow for a different strategy such as "I will make the universe collapse into itself and travel to another dimension"?

Also, yeah, if those void rifts can be avoided then they definitely will, be it through simply dodging if that's possible or traveling to another dimension thanks to Aizen.

I mean, maybe? It'd probably be fucky, but let's say "yes" for the sake of Deathwing not stomping because there's no way to permakill him.
Ehhhhh

Like, although Ichigo doesn't share the EE properties, we clearly saw in their fight that there are Reiatsu levels above Aizen's, so Hogyoku with infinite prep time should be able to do it.

Yeah unfortunately that's something ol @Bobsican got accepted-- you can't adapt to anything not shown in your verse. And unfortunately, different mechanics=not shown.
First, I really doubt BFR of all things is something Bleach doesn't have, but like, his adaptation is effectively a byproduct of a wish-granting version reality warping... Why exactly wouldn't RW be able to pull resistance to idk, corruption and BFR? He already resists way more impressive stuff like spacetime hax and CM2.

Like, what do you even mean by "different mechanics"? That doesn't mean much by itself, something such as, for example, using Demon World Energy vs Inner Lifeforce Energy would more than likely be a different mechanic but that's not saving you from RW in any way, shape or form.

You will have to be more specific about which "mechanics" are actually being used.
Actually I should probably ask how big that EE barrier is

Cause Deathwing is like, nearly 200 meters long.
I actually think it has never covered much more than a small area around his body, but given Aizen is a genius when it comes to soul-science and Lucius has Soul Magic, they could definitely create an army of beings with the same soul/reiatsu as Aizen.

Collapsing everything into himself was a necessary step? Wouldn't a fusion which has more minds than simply Shockwave, as well as knowledge that becoming one with the universe would corrupt them simply allow for a different strategy such as "I will make the universe collapse into itself and travel to another dimension"?

Also, yeah, if those void rifts can be avoided then they definitely will, be it through simply dodging if that's possible or traveling to another dimension thanks to Aizen.
Dodging is a funny term considering being within tens of Meters of Deathwing after he ***** with void is auto incap, and rifts only make it much worse.
Ehhhhh

Like, although Ichigo doesn't share the EE properties, we clearly saw in their fight that there are Reiatsu levels above Aizen's, so Hogyoku with infinite prep time should be able to do it.
I have no idea what you just said
First, I really doubt BFR of all things is something Bleach doesn't have, but like, his adaptation is effectively a byproduct of a wish-granting version reality warping... Why exactly wouldn't RW be able to pull resistance to idk, corruption and BFR? He already resists way more impressive stuff like spacetime hax and CM2.
I mean it'd be getting BFR'd via portal that Deathwing can make go planetary

The thread Bob made and got accepted.

as he said, RE is basically worthless in versus threads now, it's why Galakrond's RIDICULOUS RE hasn't come up at all
Like, what do you even mean by "different mechanics"? That doesn't mean much by itself, something such as, for example, using Demon World Energy vs Inner Lifeforce Energy would more than likely be a different mechanic but that's not saving you from RW in any way, shape or form.

You will have to be more specific about which "mechanics" are actually being used.
It's the difference of "Oh yes Arcane energy is simple, you have leylines and you can draw from them to cast magic"(Simplifying) unlike, say, Fel which is literally disorder Incarnate and uses the lives and souls of those around it to do anything, or say Holy which is literally drawing from the power of a seemingly sentient light deity to do things for you, same thing with Void. As for Domination... well see above.

It's to the point where unless you are literally Mage Jesus(Illidan) you can't cast any Arcane if you've taken in Fel(Illidan Novel)
I actually think it has never covered much more than a small area around his body, but given Aizen is a genius when it comes to soul-science and Lucius has Soul Magic, they could definitely create an army of beings with the same soul/reiatsu as Aizen.
I mean... have they? Do that be a power in either Bleach or BC?

Back