• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hunter wants two number 9s too (grace)

Well, from what I see, Hunter has no experience of fighting other armed people, while Smoke was able to fend off dozens of generic bandits with serious weaponry and CJ (Even if he eventually lost to the latter), so probably voting him

Well, from what I see, Hunter has no experience of fighting other armed people, while Smoke was able to fend off dozens of generic bandits with serious weaponry and CJ (Even if he eventually lost to the latter), so probably voting him
I think he can have experience given in the game there were poachers (well they were going to be added into the game but were scrapped)

Plus he can shoot things from 400ft away and shoot a t-Rex in the eye from far away

I gave my arguments for the hunter are you still going to vote for Smoke?

I think he can have experience given in the game there were poachers (well they were going to be added into the game but were scrapped)

Plus he can shoot things from 400ft away and shoot a t-Rex in the eye from far away
I'm not sure if Carnivores can compete with GTA in terms of weapon variety though... (not to mention vehicles)
Both turn out to have very powerful weapons though.
Also, not sure if game mods should be accounted for... welp (if not, ignore the mods page

If we're going by default equipment usage as listed in profiles... if the radar/map and other location finding tools for the Hunter can also detect human targets, the Hunter is more likely to have the element of limited preparation and surprise, but the Hunter will also need to ensure that he can either bypass or negate Big Smoke's durability (landing headshots or shooting other unarmoured parts of the body)... I'm not sure if the Hunter himself has any form of armour welp.
I feel like the Hunter should take this based on bigger variety of equipment as compared to Big Smoke as shown in their profiles...
So my vote is on Hunter winning.

I'm not sure if Carnivores can compete with GTA in terms of weapon variety though... (not to mention vehicles)
Both turn out to have very powerful weapons though.
Also, not sure if game mods should be accounted for... welp (if not, ignore the mods page

If we're going by default equipment usage as listed in profiles... if the radar/map and other location finding tools for the Hunter can also detect human targets, the Hunter is more likely to have the element of limited preparation and surprise, but the Hunter will also need to ensure that he can either bypass or negate Big Smoke's durability (landing headshots or shooting other unarmoured parts of the body)... I'm not sure if the Hunter himself has any form of armour welp.
I feel like the Hunter should take this based on bigger variety of equipment as compared to Big Smoke as shown in their profiles...
So my vote is on Hunter winning.
Hunter only has his pistol here but it’s 9-A so not even smokes body armor is protecting him, one shot and it will go straight through the armor.

Also vote counted

I don't really know who to vote for, Big Smoke held his own in a gunfight with CJ, while Hunter really only has experiences with above average wild animals.
The game had poachers in it, well was but it was scrapped and you could fight them so he sort of does have experience against people with guns

Why has this hunter character been getting so many matches lately??
1. He’s one of the characters from my favorite games I played as a kid

2. I’m one of the few knowledgeable members of his verse

3. He can be put against a wide range of opponents since he’s 10-A durability but 9-A ap meaning you can use anyone from 10-A to 9-A. Finally he can also have some hax to help him like tranquilizers, stealth, and extrasensory perception. But he doesn’t have like super broken hax that makes it hard to make a match with him plus their optional so if you think their gonna make the match a problem you can simply not use them.

4. I’m hoping for these reasons I can make others like you notice him so that someone can make matches with him and I can finally be able to help someone using knowledge, it’s the only series I am very knowledgeable about.

I don't really know who to vote for, Big Smoke held his own in a gunfight with CJ, while Hunter really only has experiences with above average wild animals.

What type of animals does Hunter fight? If he fights faster creatures like bears and tigers I think it’ll be safe to assume he has better reflexes and would land a cleaner shot (considering the T-Rex feat) against Big Smoke.

What type of animals does Hunter fight? If he fights faster creatures like bears and tigers I think it’ll be safe to assume he has better reflexes and would land a cleaner shot (considering the T-Rex feat) against Big Smoke.
He hasn’t hunted tigers but yes he does hunt bears in one of the game (the bear tends to flee but if it gets close it will attack you)

Also a yeti too and it’s fast and aggressive

He’s also hunted variety of carnivorous dinosaurs including speedy velociraptor

Here’s a list of animals he hunted

He hasn’t hunted tigers but yes he does hunt bears in one of the game (the bear tends to flee but if it gets close it will attack you)

Also a yeti too and it’s fast and aggressive

He’s also hunted variety of carnivorous dinosaurs including speedy velociraptor

Here’s a list of animals he hunted
So he can hunt bears and Smilodons? I’d say Hunter takes this off faster reaction time

Back