• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hunter vs doors protagonist (grace)

Player doors

The hunter

Rules:

Speed equalized

first key hunter used

Hunter has prior knowledge and prep

Hunter has his rifle and radar. Player has all optional equipment minus the vitamins, vial of starlight, and bottle of starlight.

No knowledge of each other

Starting distance 20ft and out of sight

Battle takes place inside a mansion

Last edited:
I still think three is too many for him to take out with just his pistol. Why the hell do you keep making matchups like this where one side is just arbitrarily just borderline custom made to win these kinds of fights?

I still think three is too many for him to take out with just his pistol. Why the hell do you keep making matchups like this where one side is just arbitrarily just borderline custom made to win these kinds of fights?
~~sorry I sometimes forget for some of them I can make it fair by increasing numbers or something else~~

Also that pistol is 9-A so it’s I don’t think too many. But at the same time 3 gives the zombies a chance

~~sorry I sometimes forget for some of them I can make it fair by increasing numbers or something else~~
Bruh.
Also that pistol is 9-A so it’s I don’t think too many. But at the same time 3 gives the zombies a chance
It's 9-A yeah, but the Zombies can also function perfectly fine with massive portions of the body completely eviscerated so that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Come on dude, are you serious right now? 😭
Gave him a shotgun to even the odds
I mean that helps but there's still 3 zombies that are just as fast as him, can spit acid and can choose to just self-destruct upon getting close enough to him to spread the virus even further. Not that it matters because just being near them is enough for him to get infected and become one soon enough anyways.

I mean that helps but there's still 2 zombies that are just as fast as him, can spit acid and can choose to just self-destruct upon getting close enough to him to spread the virus even further. Not that it matters because just being near them is enough for him to get infected and become one soon enough anyways.

It really doesn't matter, he's screwed from the start no matter what due to how potent the actual virus itself is. Even if he kills the zombies just being in the area itself means the Necroa Virus is already in his system.

Would zombies even be able to sleep?

Also given he has a rifle and shotgun he can fire in total 14 shots and kill the two zombies.
They're not actually dead and still have a nervous system so they probably can but just won't fall asleep normally.

Yeah he can but they have a dozen ways to infect him without needing to get super close.
It really doesn't matter, he's screwed from the start no matter what due to how potent the actual virus itself is. Even if he kills the zombies just being in the area itself means the Necroa Virus is already in his system.
I mean, that wasn't a problem in previous matches for some reason.

They're not actually dead and still have a nervous system so they probably can but just won't fall asleep normally.

Yeah he can but they have a dozen ways to infect him without needing to get super close.

If it gets too problematic we can just use frank west from dead rising instead

Because no one thinks about it. This plague can infect and turn hundreds in a scant few hours at its peak just from being in a relatively similar area, not to mention his opponent is the virus itself as it's just controlling the zombies.

Nah, Player just stacks Vitamins with Bottle of Starlight to blitz Hunter and crucify him before he can do anything. They can also resurrect once after Hunter kills them and catch him off guard. They can also sneak past a monster whose hearing is so good that it can hear the sound of their heart beating from a few meters away.

Nah, Player just stacks Vitamins with Bottle of Starlight to blitz Hunter and crucify him before he can do anything. They can also resurrect once after Hunter kills them and catch him off guard. They can also sneak past a monster whose hearing is so good that it can hear the sound of their heart beating from a few meters away.
Gave hunter knowledge and removed the vitamins and starlight stuff

Oh yeah and also prep and radar

Though I should let you know radar doesn’t tell elevation since their in a mansion it won’t tell him which floor the doors protagonist is

Probably still voting Player. They have their own way of detecting Hunter in the form of the candle and the crucifix pretty much works on its own to restrain and BFR enemies before they can hurt the Player even when they aren't aware of them. Screech is an example of this. Whenever it appears, the Player has to look at it to get rid of it and if they don't, it bites them. With the crucifix, Screech can't attack the Player and gets banished instead.

I don't think this match should've been made yet because Players' profile has some wrong stuff and it's quite outdated by lacking stuff from the Mines, but the Crucifix will BFR as soon as Hunter tries any offensive movements (It's only activated when entities try any form of attack on the player)

Back