• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If its size isn't a problem, the Xeno can just ambush the Hunter and oneshot him, especially since having them start out of sight means it can detect him with its senses before he knows where it is. Even in a direct confrontation, its agility and ridiculous survivability will allow it to evade and tank shots from the Hunter's higher AP weapons all while being able to return fire by spitting acid.

If its size isn't a problem, the Xeno can just ambush the Hunter and oneshot him, especially since having them start out of sight means it can detect him with its senses before he knows where it is. Even in a direct confrontation, its agility and ridiculous survivability will allow it to evade and tank shots from the Hunter's higher AP weapons all while being able to return fire by spitting acid.
Can I give him all of his weapons including his sniper rifle? Anything to improve it?

Better weapons don't really help much at that distance and Xenos are notoriously smart so it'll be extra cautious against an opponent who is heavily armed.
Not to mention he does have optional equipment that masks his scent or camouflages him

And a radar though he needs prep for that and prior knowledge

This is a xenomorph queen since it’s a heavy caste one. Those are extremely huge so their size is a disadvantage
It does give them higher range both with melee and acid spit so it's also a benefit.
Not to mention he does have optional equipment that masks his scent or camouflages him

And a radar though he needs prep for that and prior knowledge
Camouflage and cover scent aren't good enough to hide him from extraterrestrial senses.

It does give them higher range both with melee and acid spit so it's also a benefit.

Camouflage and cover scent aren't good enough to hide him from extraterrestrial senses.
His sniper rifle iirc can shoot a target from as close to 400ft, experienced players can shoot someone with a rifle with similar distance iirc

And since his AP after doing some digging is his slightly higher than the queen he can take them out in a couple shots

The radar lets someone see where someone is on the map (does not count for elevation or anything though) if given prep (don’t know how much time) and prior knowledge of the opponent.

So he can detect where the xeno is

Should I just give him all his optional equipment and prep like the Lucy?

Hold on, wouldn't the map require prior knowledge and prep time too? Hunter wouldn't just happen to have a map of the location they're in (Unless it's somewhere he has been to before)
I mean everytime you spawn in a location a map generates

Also this map giants boot is officially in the carnivores games and one of the maps you can be on anyway

Anyway with prior knowledge and prep along with all the optional equipment does the hunter have a chance of winning?
Oh no, he stands a MUCH better chance now than he did before. The Queen can't sneak up on him now that he has the radar and prior knowledge of its stealth capabilities. The Hunter will also know to take cover and stay as far away from the Alien as possible to avoid its acid which will absolutely melt him apart if it does land. He'll probably use its size to his advantage and move into a building to make it harder for it to catch him while constantly showering it with bullets and laser shots. It'll take more than a few shots to put down the Xeno due to its sheer resilience but the Hunter is better prepared than the average Alien protagonist so I think he'll eventually emerge victorious as long as he plays it safe.

Oh no, he stands a MUCH better chance now than he did before. The Queen can't sneak up on him now that he has the radar and prior knowledge of its stealth capabilities. The Hunter will also know to take cover and stay as far away from the Alien as possible to avoid its acid which will absolutely melt him apart if it does land. He'll probably use its size to his advantage and move into a building to make it harder for it to catch him while constantly showering it with bullets and laser shots. It'll take more than a few shots to put down the Xeno due to its sheer resilience but the Hunter is better prepared than the average Alien protagonist so I think he'll eventually emerge victorious as long as he plays it safe.
Does the xenomorph have a chance of landing a hit though?

Also, I just realized that Xenos don't have resistance to Sleep Manipulation but at the same time, their bodies are so different from regular animals (their blood is literally made out of acid) that tranquilizers probably won't work on them.

Wait, I've been following your threads here. so where did you get this notion from? When I looked up Butler day, it gave me a different date. Does it have to do with the user "JustaRandomButler"?

I suppose I vote for the Hunter winning the battle based on the quoted reasons.

Back