• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter vs A Flipping Snake (The Hunter (Carnivores) vs Jashin-chan)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
**** it, I'm jumping onto the Hunter Vs Thread train. So yeah, the Hunter is... Well, a hunter. What did you expect?

Jashin-chan on the other hand... She has Low-High regeneration and three types of Immortality... Which can be nullified just by shooting her in the head with a gun. She said it, not me. Both characters are no stranger to stealth, I mean Jashin-chan disguised herself as a golden statue just to try and kill the literal top-tier of her series. But yeah, here we go...

Distance is about 15 yards (a good close-up range for hunting), Jashin-chan would have 9-B durability, and speed is equalized. First Key Hunter is used. Both characters get about an hour of prep-time (I mean Jashin-chan employed hunter-like tactics by hiding in the floorboards of Yurine's house in one of her murder attempts, plus she dug a hole in another attempt at Yurine's life. Jashin-chan should not be above digging hunting pits to hide in). Here are their profiles:

The Hunter's Profile
Jashin-chan's Profile

Who takes this?

The Hunter: 0
Jashin-chan: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Back