• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter Hunts himself? (2 votes left)

Fight is gonna be very close due to the prior knowledge but like most Ditto matches, people with more experience (and sometimes stamina) often win against it so the Hunter gets my vote (By experience I mean that he also has the homefield advantage).
There's this little thing I wonder. So the Hunter has the ability to call in a supply ship to drop ammo for him and since Ditto would have the same ability, would the ship drop the ammo at Ditto's location or the Hunter's location? Would it get confused about which one is the real Hunter?

Fight is gonna be very close due to the prior knowledge but like most Ditto matches, people with more experience (and sometimes stamina) often win against it so the Hunter gets my vote (By experience I mean that he also has the homefield advantage).
There's this little thing I wonder. So the Hunter has the ability to call in a supply ship to drop ammo for him and since Ditto would have the same ability, would the ship drop the ammo at Ditto's location or the Hunter's location? Would it get confused about which one is the real Hunter?
Not sure honestly

I vote for the Hunter winning the battle based on the above quoted reasons.
That could be a possible wincon for the Hunter. If the supply ship doesn't confuse Ditto for him and always drops ammo at his location, his opponent will eventually run out of arrows and bullets.
I don't see a reason why the supply ship would deliberately prioritize one combatant over the other. Possibilities about the ship's behavior include it being confused about which combatant is the real Hunter, it picking a combatant randomly, it picking the combatant who called it first, and it picking the combatant that it's closest to, none of which have a reason to be more believable than the others as far as I'm aware. Unless the Hunter can compete against an opponent who can call the same ship in the Carnivores series, or a Ditto has shown in the Pokémon series to be able to overrule an opponent using the opponent's own ability to call assistance, then a solid conclusion would be headcanon.

Back