• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hunter hunts an Imposter?! (Grace)

Last edited:
💧︎⚐︎ 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 💧︎❄︎⚐︎🏱︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ☟︎🕆︎☠︎❄︎☜︎☼︎ ☞︎☼︎⚐︎💣︎ ☺︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎⚐︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ✋💣︎🏱︎⚐︎💧︎❄︎⚐︎☼︎✍︎

💧︎⚐︎ 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 💧︎❄︎⚐︎🏱︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ☟︎🕆︎☠︎❄︎☜︎☼︎ ☞︎☼︎⚐︎💣︎ ☺︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎⚐︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ✋💣︎🏱︎⚐︎💧︎❄︎⚐︎☼︎✍︎
Bro what you trying to say?

The imposter will use his gun here given he can’t surprise the hunter since the hunter has knowledge of him
We have never seen Impostor actually use his gun the way it's meant to be used. He only pulls it out after knocking a Crewmate to the ground with a slap. If he can't sneak up on the Hunter then he'll go for sabotage again. Maybe he can do it if he sabotages the lights because while Hunter does have nightvision, I don't think he'll keep it on all the time.

We have never seen Impostor actually use his gun the way it's meant to be used. He only pulls it out after knocking a Crewmate to the ground with a slap. If he can't sneak up on the Hunter then he'll go for sabotage again. Maybe he can do it if he sabotages the lights because while Hunter does have nightvision, I don't think he'll keep it on all the time.
Eh not really though it depends

In the mobile games (part of first key) greenish night vision is through the use of binoculars

But on the pc/old games like the original ice age

Everything is essentially night vision basically passive

I could give the imposter his cybernetics since when given that they’ll always go for their laser

The Impostor probably has the advantage of being more familiar with the location, but the Hunter's prior knowledge of the Impostor is more valuable. The Hunter would be cautious of the vents and of turning into different hallways, meanwhile the Impostor wouldn't know that the Hunter would be doing that, so I think the Hunter would be more likely be the first of the two to shoot in most circumstances. The Hunter's firearms have 35,691,651.5 joules of strength, while the Impostor's laser has 235,300,000 to 245,700,000 joules of strength, so the Impostor's win condition is weaker than that of the Hunter's, and in the case where the two shoot at the same time, it seems the bullet shot by the Hunter would take priority and not get melted. At the same time, it's not as though the Impostor's laser would just get instantly despawned by a stronger bullet, because the laser is bigger and made of plasma.

My conclusion is that either the two combatants one-shot each other, or the Hunter anticipates the Impostor and one-shots first. Unless I made an oversight that would give the Impostor more of an advantage, I vote for the Hunter winning the battle based on my analysis.

Edit: I made an oversight with the joules. The Impostor's laser has more than the Hunter's firearms, but my analysis of the circumstances was accidentally as though the opposite were true. The Impostor's laser would take priority over the Hunter's bullet if the combatants were to shoot simultaneously.

Last edited:
Wait, I made an oversight with the joules. The Impostor's laser has more than the Hunter's firearms, but I accidentally described the match as though the opposite were true. In that case, the Hunter's bullet would get overpowered by the Impostor's laser if the combatants were to shoot at the same time. I switch my vote to the match being inconclusive.

Wait, I made an oversight with the joules. The Impostor's laser has more than the Hunter's firearms, but I accidentally described the match as though the opposite were true. In that case, the Hunter's bullet would get overpowered by the Impostor's laser if the combatants were to shoot at the same time. I switch my vote to the match being inconclusive.
Inconclusive means it could go either way. Right?

Inconclusive means it could go either way. Right?
It more specifically means a conclusion of either character winning wasn't reached. It can mean the match could go either way, especially when people directly vote for it. In more crowded versus threads, the match being deemed as inconclusive could mean both combatants had similar and many votes for them winning the battle.

Back