• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Katniss

Hunter

Rules:

Speed equalized

First key hunter used

He has knowledge and prep

Hunter is equipped with a rifle, his camouflage, his cover scent, and Radar

Starting distance 35ft and out of sight.

Battle takes place in the jungles of Vietnam

Last edited:
Katniss does have much more combat experience from the looks of things, at least regarding 1v1 human fights. Hunter has a gun while she has a bow, but she hasn't really let that stop her before, lol

While Hunter can certainly keep her on her toes, I think Katniss just has too much relevant combat experience in a fight like this

Katniss does have much more combat experience from the looks of things, at least regarding 1v1 human fights. Hunter has a gun while she has a bow, but she hasn't really let that stop her before, lol

While Hunter can certainly keep her on her toes, I think Katniss just has too much relevant combat experience in a fight like this
Is it a decisive victory?

Btw I gave him knowledge, prep, and radar

Back