• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’d still say there is the very rare chance hunter gets hit and dies since pulling a trigger isn’t instant

And out of sight does help then just within line of sight
No idea how he can't pull a trigger fast enough against a threat that doesn't even try to hide itself and a very rare chance isn't a valid wincon. This is a stomp.

No idea how he can't pull a trigger fast enough against a threat that doesn't even try to hide itself and a very rare chance isn't a valid wincon. This is a stomp.
I switched it to green arrow from arrowverse instead does it fix anything?

Btw the low 7-B durability only applies to magic not actual physical attacks

Green Arrow will soon have a major overhaul and will be upgraded to 9-A and receive new abilities, resistances and equipment. So I think this will have to wait.

Smallville. He's skilled enough to shoot bullets out of the air, can hit shots from something like a mile away, still has similar trick arrow feats and he shoots arrows with enough force to launch people back dozens of feet/completely pierce through them.
Just letting you know I’m voting for green arrow provided this isn’t a stomp based on your reasons but you’re voting for him correct

The Poison, Regen, and Martial Arts likely give an edge as well.
regen will only work if he’s still alive

Hunter can one shot him with his 9-A bullet so he won’t be alive to do that

Poison doesn’t matter since the one-shot thing is gonna happen regardless

Martial arts isn’t a matter here given it’s a ranged fight

Back