• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the Hunter is more skilled and familiar with combat, meanwhile Bubble has far higher stamina than that of the Hunter. Even though Bubble has taken action in challenges before and has a lot of experience, she tends to worry too much, and I think this might be what would make her disadvantageous. What do you think?

Also, if the two were to so happen to bump into each other when trying to find each other, Bubble would just pop. However, I don't know where on Dream Island the combatants are placed, and this is higher unlikely to happen if the two were to start outdoors.

I think the Hunter is more skilled and familiar with combat, meanwhile Bubble has far higher stamina than that of the Hunter. Even though Bubble has taken action in challenges before and has a lot of experience, she tends to worry too much, and I think this might be what would make her disadvantageous. What do you think?

Also, if the two were to so happen to bump into each other when trying to find each other, Bubble would just pop. However, I don't know where on Dream Island the combatants are placed, and this is higher unlikely to happen if the two were to start outdoors.
She has the freeze juice and just tosses them at the hunter and he dies.

I’m just gonna assume their outdoors but hiding between the various buildings.

But your argument sounds like hunter wins more.

Bubble has a chance but I’ll vote for hunter then based on your reasoning

She has the freeze juice and just tosses them at the hunter and he dies.

I’m just gonna assume their outdoors but hiding between the various buildings.
Bubble does have the win condition of freezing the Hunter from far, but she would have to act fast and precise. Speed is equalized, I think the Hunter aiming and pulling his trigger would be faster than Bubble trying to accurately throw freeze juice from far. Also, if Bubble overthinks anything, that would just slow her down.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying where the characters would be in the setting. This means Bubble wouldn't just die from accidentally bumping into the Hunter, since the two would probably not try turning corners in a way for that to happen.
But your argument sounds like hunter wins more.

Bubble has a chance but I’ll vote for hunter then based on your reasoning
Yes. I vote for the Hunter winning the battle based on what I wrote as well.

Last edited:
Bubble does have the win condition of freezing the Hunter from far, but she would have to act fast and precise. Speed is equalized, I think the Hunter aiming and pulling his trigger would be faster than Bubble trying to accurately throw freeze juice from far. Also, if Bubble overthinks anything, that would just slow her down.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying where the characters would be in the setting. This means Bubble wouldn't just die from accidentally bumping into the Hunter, since the two would probably not try turning corners in a way for that to happen.

Yes. I vote for Bubble winning the battle based on what I wrote as well.
Vote for bubble? I thought it was hunter your voting?

Back