• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Namikaze VS Tobirama Senju

• Fight Location: Forest
  • Starting Distance: 100m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Alive Minato (High 7-A key) | Alive Tobirama
Yondaime Hokage: 1 (@GokuSparkle)
Nidaime Hokage:
Inconclusive:

61d0683d1ef39d6804db7ad2a7791488.jpg

Last edited:
With speed equal, Minato should win more times than not. He has much better mastery and versatility with FTG, his reaction speed is far greater, he can amp himself further with SM, I'd argue he's slightly smarter and more skilled, and his Rasengan is far deadlier than any of Tobirama's water jutsu as close range attacks are much harder to avoid than long range ones when u have FTG.
He should be > Tobirama, but lol…
I agree, that's why I'm lookin' forward to debating it in the speed revision. :devilish:

Last edited:
then i guess Minato is like a gajillon times faster based on what i know about Speed "Equal"

Also Tobirama's Flying Raijin mark is cooler so he wins

But at the same time Minato isn't racist so they cancel out
U know there's still ways to hit someone with way higher reaction speed right? Like catching Minato offguard or destroying his FTG kunai so that his higher reactions don't matter as much.

Debatable.

Tru.

Back