• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Godhead question

CHIM is described as realizing you technically do not exist, are fiction, and just a part of the Godhead's dream.

So by this, this means all of reality is just Godhead's imagination, or dream, and the Godhead thought up the entire verse and he could end it all by not thinking about it or sort of waking up?

This means Anu, and Padomay, beings who casually dwarf Anuiel and Sithis, high multiversal beings, are just mere thoughts of the Godhead?

Would this at all give him some sort of tier?

I think he should be at least High 2-A, possibly 1-C.

Anything beyond that is just speculation.

definitely not High 2-A, by that term Sithis is scaleable to the universe-headed abomination that dreamt up the world casually.

Tiers 1 and 2 are extremely wide (basically each sub tier is an infinite scale) so without much evidence about the power difference we can't say for sure that the Godhead isn't High 2-A.

That's why their stats are unknown.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Tiers 1 and 2 are extremely wide (basically each sub tier is an infinite scale) so without much evidence about the power difference we can't say for sure that the Godhead isn't High 2-A.
That's why their stats are unknown.
makes sense i suppose. but simply imagining an entire multiverse and have dominance over a trait that literally gives you nigh omnipotence (CHIM) is... something... to say the least

The Godhead being in the 2A tier in all honesty is bull, seriously even the Daedric princess are and they are nothing more than a bug to the Godhead.

Hell even Anu would be considered a bug to him Anu big a being that completely dwarfs 3 Multiversal structures, the smallest of the "structures" is possibly as big as a 16 Dimensional space.

I agree that the Godhead is likely far higher than 2-A, but we do not know exactly how high. Hence, we have to place it as Unknown.

Antvasima said:
I agree that the Godhead is likely far higher than 2-A, but we do not know exactly how high. Hence, we have to place it as Unknown.
I myself see satakal sort of as an infinite dimensional being, however that is just speculation.

Considering in math we can work with an unlimited amount of dimensions i don't think 16-D math is impressive.

But i find it difficult to understand the context of the sentence so i don't know.

Back