• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gatekeeper vs The Three Commnanders

Last edited:
The Three Commanders first start to manipulate physics to their advantage in the fight. How would The Gatekeeper be able to master his way around this?

Physics is also inside a tornado as well. In order for The Gatekeeper to survive, he needs his reality warping abilities. With that being said, does The Gatekeeper running around them so fast count as his first move in this fight?

I've also noticed that The Gatekeeper has more than infinite power. Tier 0 characters are restricted, so I think you mean they have infinite power in their own dimension?

Gatekeeper Used Reality Warping To Send The Three Commanders Into The Backrooms (Also I Mean The Real Backrooms Not The Meme Version)

Gatekeeper Shapeshifts Through Walls In The Backrooms And Rewrites Commanders Universe So His Parents/Or Whatever Made Him Didn't Exist

Gatekeeper Shapeshifts Through Walls In The Backrooms And Rewrites Commanders Universe So His Parents/Or Whatever Made Him Didn't Exist
The Three Commanders don't have parents, they were created by the true gods to blend into cosmology.
Gatekeeper Used Reality Warping To Send The Three Commanders Into The Backrooms (Also I Mean The Real Backrooms Not The Meme Version)
This isn't about The Backrooms, and I didn't see that anywhere on the character page. However, I'm willing to believe that The Gatekeeper has sent someone to the Backrooms before. With that being said, The Three Commanders could have just easily broken out of it by transcending everything in it, like how they can transcend infinite cosmic beings.

Gatekeeper Used Hax To Ignore Their Strength And Durability
Can you specify what type of Hax The Gatekeeper may have? I realized that the page doesn't detail it at all. Due to The Gatekeeper also not having a tier, I don't know what dimensionality The Gatekeeper is in. Is he four-dimensional or maybe three-dimensional?

Gatekeeper Is Four Dimensional
The Three Commanders don't have parents, they were created by the true gods to blend into cosmology.

This isn't about The Backrooms, and I didn't see that anywhere on the character page. However, I'm willing to believe that The Gatekeeper has sent someone to the Backrooms before. With that being said, The Three Commanders could have just easily broken out of it by transcending everything in it, like how they can transcend infinite cosmic beings.

Can you specify what type of Hax The Gatekeeper may have? I realized that the page doesn't detail it at all. Due to The Gatekeeper also not having a tier, I don't know what dimensionality The Gatekeeper is in. Is he four-dimensional or maybe three-dimensional

That won't work. The true gods are basically platonic concepts that can't be destroyed (that's the best I can describe them.) They are the text inside a story, a picture inside of an illustration. I'm sure you get the picture. If Jack was able to harm The Three Commanders, then they'll just replace themselves. The Three Commanders could just transcend the Gatekeeper's attacks as well. I could see this becoming inconclusive, but The Gatekeeper doesn't have enough feats on his page to prove that he can beat The Three Commanders.
And Jack Has Infinite Intelligence so he knows if he will lose so he can teleport to another multiverse
He has a limit. It says on his page that he has about 987,550,034 IQ. Although this is an estimate, it does somewhat prove that his intelligence can be calculated. This could be a 50/50 unless The Three Commanders just pull out their feats. Voting for them. Of course, if The Gatekeeper shows more feats I'll gladly go for inconclusive or The Gatekeeper.

Last edited:
That won't work. The true gods are basically platonic concepts that can't be destroyed (that's the best I can describe them.) They are the text inside a story, a picture inside of an illustration. I'm sure you get the picture. If Jack was able to harm The Three Commanders, then they'll just replace themselves. The Three Commanders could just transcend the Gatekeeper's attacks as well. I could see this becoming inconclusive, but The Gatekeeper doesn't have enough feats on his page to prove that he can beat The Three Commanders.

He has a limit. It says on his page that he has about 987,550,034 IQ. Although this is an estimate, it does somewhat prove that his intelligence can be calculated. This could be a 50/50 unless The Three Commanders just pull out their feats. Voting for them. Of course, if The Gatekeeper shows more feats I'll gladly go for inconclusive or The Gatekeeper.
Well i rebooted gatekeeper but i can add his old feats i guess.

Well i rebooted gatekeeper but i can add his old feats i guess.
That's not allowed. You can't edit a page during a debate. I checked the original Gatekeeper page in the Original Characters wiki and it didn't explain any more of his feats. You need to add all the original feats after the debate. There's a rule for that on the FC/OC wiki.

That's not allowed. You can't edit a page during a debate. I checked the original Gatekeeper page in the Original Characters wiki and it didn't explain any more of his feats. You need to add all the original feats after the debate. There's a rule for that on the FC/OC wiki.
k ill remove the edits

boom i removed them.

also this is just tiring so im going to delete gatekeeper after you respond to this, i quit making OC battles.

Back