• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fright Knight vs Vlad Plasmius

My vote is for the Fright Knight. Considering the only reason Danny was able to fight and eventually beat him is the fact that he had to, that was the crutch of the episode. If he didn't the world would have been locked in that sweet Halloween ecto-storm. In comparison, when Danny fights Vlad it's often never the point of the episode (i.e. if Danny were to lose the world would end - that's why it's been apparent that Vlad has often been able to one-shot Danny, because he's allowed to). And based off of how Vlad considers the Fright Knight a valued partner/enemy in terms of power as opposed to seeing Danny as nothing more than a nuisance, it's apparent that he'd like choose to fight the teen than fight the haunted suit of armor.

Character opinion aside, it just feels to me that the Fright Knight was never really trying. I mean we've seen how badass and strong Vlad can be, but the Fright Knight never seems to be going full out. He momentarily took on Danny, Vlad, and Valerie at the same time and still seems to not be showing his "full" power.

The Fright Knight seems to have the superior physical abilities, even if only slightly. With the addition of the potential planetary ecto-storm spawning countless monster minions, the aid of the Fright Knight's horse, and the Soul Shredder, I think the Fright Knight can handle Vlad with either mid to high difficulty. He can blast and "Soul Shred" any of Vlad's clones, Attack with his own numbers if need be, and if that sword meets Vlad, it's good night, sleep tight for the mayor of Amity Park.

All in all, we'll know one thing. This is one fight Danny will be glad he's not in.

@Lirentric

Don't think so. I know he could survive a ghost ray from Vlad with no visible damage and jacked him up at one point but I don't think he casually defeated him.

For sure tho their comparable to each other.

@Phoenix821

Probably losing Danny's mom to Jack over and over and over.

Kind of makes you think, why would Vlad even put a Jack hologram code sequence in with the Maddie code other than so she could leave him for another computer program.

Late reply. I'm pretty sure that Fright Knight was able to get the better of Vlad when the two fought while Danny was trying to convince Valerie to help in the fight. Sure, Fright Knight also had his soldiers, but they didn't seem to be helping him when he and Vlad fought one on one.

Yeah Pariah's soldiers got one shotted by Vlad and didn't do anything during Vlad's close encounter with the Fright Knight.

Also, do to the profiles bring update after I did this match. I'm going to half to change the OP a bit.

Back