• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Everyman physical changes

Jinsye

She/Her
So currently the Everyman is 9-B, Low 2-C via Reality Warping and the Everysword because I never really thought of his physicals as that comparable.

However, here's some points of contention

-The Void Beasts are created by the Singularity, they'd really have no reason for him to make them 9-B.

-The Everyman straight up cut the Singularity's head off with the sword he swung.

-Swords don't work like guns in that you'd need to be strong enough to swing it to deal damage, especially on a 9-B against a Low 2-C.

So we have two options

-Keep the profile the way it is

-Scale the Everyman's durability and physicals to Low 2-C as well, making him no longer a glass cannon.

I mean, does the sword specifically kill Low 2-Cs? That could be a factor when determining physicals.

Sir Ovens said:
I mean, does the sword specifically kill Low 2-Cs? That could be a factor when determining physicals.
No, the sword is just a powerful sword he made when he had enough creativity to make one.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Back