• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Entity (Dead By Daylight) VS The Shadow (Amnesia)

I don't know if this match would even be allowed considering that The Shadow's 3-A Tier is a very big "possibly", namely because its only though statements, although ones that shouldn't be too far away from the truth. The Shadow should actually have some resistance to magic, as it was completely unaffected by warding rituals and banishing spells.

The Shadow was able to EE Alexander completely in one of the endings, who was from a universe that was "Beyond Death". This is sort of backed by the fact that he continues to talk to Daniel even after "dying" in another one of the endings. Whether it can work on a non-corporeal is kind of in the air.

The Entity could potentially reality warp or concept manip the Shadow, although I don't know how these abilities are acheived for it so, eh.

Whether or not the Shadow actually has a mind in the conventional sense is up in the air as well. If we're assuming the 3-A statement is true, it's just a guttural reaction of the universe itself.

Inconclusive until I get more information/other posts.

Back