• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Emprah somehow recovers all of his former golden glory and leaves the throne for the final decisive battle against the Chaos Gods. It might seem like one last stand at first,

However, he's not alone.

This time, he brought companions.

Through the Warp, he made contact with many other powerful warriors, supporters of the true Golden Imperium.

Mystery Super Technique Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Anti-Khorne because uses no Hax

Reinhard.Tristan.Eugen.Heydrich.full.259968
Slaanesh? Come, let me love you

Yhvh
Salty because thinks he's the only one Allowed to be God. Also hates the Chaos factions.

433055-gilgamesh
"I heard Khorne tried to nope my hax and restrict the SBA in some thread... Wanna have a word with you about that."

Tumblr n4mmh1xYsN1qgaaado9 1280
Because he's always fighting bad Gods. He probably thinks they'll go after Athena next if they win here.

How fast and badly the Chaos Gods lose and why?

Who wins? *Note: To make this slightly less of a stomp in the Goldpotence Team's favor, Chaos gets all of its forces buffed to Chaos God levels. Even fodder.

Magna
Gave Seiya directions in getting here since both were late to the party due to the whole Digi vs SS battles.

RiWTQZc
Time for the Judgement.

UR Golden Frieza INT HD
Just like he wants to rule over Zen'o, he'll also rule over Chaos Gods.

GoldSaints20th
Space Gold Saints

4333542-647551-jjba gold experience requiem by ku
A Requiem to the End of Chaos.

Primesupes
Being Superman, I don't need to explain why he joined this noble cause.

TrueEmprah
This ends now.

Magnamon takes this via Power of Bullsh-I mean Power of Miracles. ovo

Miracle Creation: Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Magnamon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before him, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin his power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Magnamon's victory no matter what odds he faces.

gg. ovo

I'm sorry, but Gokupotence can't beat Power of Bullshit. No one can. Magnamon stomps so bad here. Even SBA doesn't stand a chance.

Surprisingly, the only way they can possibly lose is if they fight amongst themselves, but even then the mere shockwaves of their powers colliding can easily destoroy the Chaos Gods (yes, it destroys them so badly, even the word destroy is destroyed).

Neither Spinne or Gil stand a chance against Magnamon's Power of Miracles.

Spinne chocks himself. ovo

>Spinne chocks himself. ovo

Yes he chocks himself to hold back against this worthless characters

I feel sorry for this poor lamb above me not knowing the ways of the Almighty.

May Spinne forgive him.

This means war!

Oh wait! Spinne isn't Golden. Meaning he's not involved. So your arguments are pointless. ovo

Spinne can just conceptually choke himself to be golden or just make the thread open for him ovo

So he joins the battle against Emprah. Meaning he joins forces with everyone. Making your arguments even more irrelevant. ovo

Emprah didn't deserve this....

He is alone for he is above the thread to force him into submission and follow it's rules ovo

He conceptually chokes them both, and he is the strongest LDO (including Reinhard) so he stomps them, his weakest avatar can fight and stomp both Reinhard and Ren
02 - 5
Not to mention fighting Hajun and stomping him too with his threads alone

you mean toy threads @ALRF and that was ONE thread lel against wanked hajun though so...

Someone has to show me a source of Spinne beating them. ovo That image just says he's involved. His file doesn't even have concept choke. ovo

Back