• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The eminence in shadow

Hello everyone, I read ln and manga, in volume 2, chapter 2, it says that in the sanctuary of many dimensions and space, Cid destroyed them, for those who did not understand me, I'm not saying that they are endless, the infinite has no center., I'll continue, in volume 2, chapter 2, many dimensions and space, the Cid profile does not manipulate space and dimension, and volume 3, chapter 6, says turned a blind eye that Alpha's Defense ignores physics and its attacks defy the concept of Space. Solos leveling has the same argument, they scaled and think Jin woo the level of the universe, that is, 2C, and about speed, as we all know, Сid was moving at a Sub Relativistic speed at the age of 10, and in volume 3, chapter 6, Cid could not follow Alpha's movement, doesn't that make her speed, the speed of light?, And Cid is very clever
I hope for your help and support.

Last edited:
Solos leveling has the same argument, they scaled and think Jin woo the level of the universe, that is, 2C,
You want to upgrade and you bring back another verse? Each verse has its context and first, have you seen Solo Leveling on this wiki?
and about speed, as we all know, Сid was moving at a sub-relational speed at the age of 10, and in volume 3, chapter 6, Cid could not follow Alpha's movement, doesn't that make her speed, the speed of light?,
Where does this thing come from? It's so shocking that I'm lost for words.
If you want to ask questions please make a Q&A thread and not a CRT.

To answer your questions, everything you mention about dimensions and everything means nothing. The feat was already calculated according to its destruction. For speed no. Things are not done that way. Why limit yourself only to speed of light if you want to consider things that way? You could have taken Immeasurable Speed lol.

Last edited:
You want to upgrade and you bring back another verse? Each verse has its context and first, have you seen Solo Leveling on this wiki?

To answer your questions, everything you mention about dimensions and everything means nothing. The feat was already calculated according to its destruction. For speed no. Things are not done that way. Why limit yourself only to speed of light if you want to consider things that way? You could have taken Immeasurable Speed lol.
In Volume 3, Сid's speed is already the speed of light. And solos leveling has the same argument. On the contrary, Ties has more than 12 dimensions. Ties is superior in cosmology, and in speed too, and I'm saying to manipulate space and dimension, volumes 2 and 3 have already been mentioned, and whose mirrored spaces we see very often in Ln and manga, we miss a lot about scales.

About speed, Cid mentioned he has an "hard-trained tech" (something like a dash) that makes him move at mach 1, it doesn't make much sense he is SOL, or that even Alpha is.
This is what the manga says, and volume 9 of the manga mentions that he can move at hypersonic speeds.

This is what the manga says, and volume 9 of the manga mentions that he can move at hypersonic speeds.
eETWdKB.png

manga? yeah, the manga states he has a dash that goes at 1200 km/h (around mach 1) which I assume is the same technique they mention in this part of the novel (volume 4)

In Volume 3, Сid's speed is already the speed of light.
I don't know where you get all this from but nah.
And solos leveling has the same argument.
And again don't take other verses as examples. Especially since Solo Leveling is not on this wiki for you to try to take it as an example.
On the contrary, Ties has more than 12 dimensions. Ties is superior in cosmology, and in speed too,
Sorry but this is completely unrelated. I don't think the topic is which verse scales higher.
and I'm saying to manipulate space and dimension,
And I said no. He doesn't have them.
volumes 2 and 3 have already been mentioned, and whose mirrored spaces we see very often in Ln and manga, we miss a lot about scales.
The people who made the profile have read the LN and the manga so if there isn't that already explains everything to you.

I wish you would go discuss these things in the verse discussion thread instead of making threads like this.

Last edited:
I don't know where you get all this from but nah.

And again don't take other verses as examples. What don't you understand in what I'm saying? Especially since Solo Leveling is not on this wiki for you to try to take it as an example.

You are in denial.

Lololol.

And I say there is nothing.

Lol. As if it was people who had never read the LN who created the profile.
bro you are being rude to a new member for no reason

Hello everyone, I read ln and manga, in volume 2, chapter 2, it says that in the sanctuary of many dimensions and space, Cid destroyed them, for those who did not understand me, I'm not saying that they are endless, the infinite has no center., I'll continue, in volume 2, chapter 2, many dimensions and space, the Cid profile does not manipulate space and dimension, and volume 3, chapter 6, says turned a blind eye that Alpha's Defense ignores physics and its attacks defy the concept of space. Solos leveling has the same argument, they scaled and think Jin woo the level of the universe, that is, 2C, and about speed, as we all know, Сid was moving at a sub-relational speed at the age of 10, and in volume 3, chapter 6, Cid could not follow Alpha's movement, doesn't that make her speed, the speed of light?,
Okay just in case of next time when you make a thread you have to attach relevant scans as evidence for each of your claims. If not it won't be taken seriously.
Also try not to mention other verses next time, it doesn't help arguments and it's frowned upon. Iirc jin woo does not even have a profile, let alone being 2c.
And speed doesn't work like that. If she can't perceive him the he's just unquantifiable faster than her. We don't give speed ratings like that. To get a faster rating you have to calc his speed in relations to her. But since her sub-rel rating is from a calc and not a statement it would be calc stacking to calc cid speed from her so it won't be possible.

About speed, Cid mentioned he has an "hard-trained tech" (something like a dash) that makes him move at mach 1, it doesn't make much sense he is SOL, or that even Alpha is.
Well, I disagree with this thread for several other reasons, but travel speed and combat speed can be different. So, what you're saying is not really a proper argument.
Hello everyone, I read ln and manga, in volume 2, chapter 2, it says that in the sanctuary of many dimensions and space, Cid destroyed them, for those who did not understand me, I'm not saying that they are endless, the infinite has no center., I'll continue, in volume 2, chapter 2, many dimensions and space, the Cid profile does not manipulate space and dimension, and volume 3, chapter 6, says turned a blind eye that Alpha's Defense ignores physics and its attacks defy the concept of space. Solos leveling has the same argument, they scaled and think Jin woo the level of the universe, that is, 2C, and about speed, as we all know, Сid was moving at a sub-relational speed at the age of 10, and in volume 3, chapter 6, Cid could not follow Alpha's movement, doesn't that make her speed, the speed of light?,
  1. The space-time continuum and space-time are different unless stated otherwise. Space-time is normally referred to as pocket dimensions of various sizes. So unless it is explicitly stated to be universal, it will not be treated as such. Also, Jin Woo is only planetary, IIRC.
  2. Cid can match Alpha's speed. She was turning herself into mist so he couldn’t follow her. It’s not a significant speed feat, so SOL scaling doesn’t apply here.

Well, I disagree with this thread for several other reasons, but travel speed and combat speed can be different. So, what you're saying is not really a proper argument.
iirc that feat from Alpha was travel speed lol since it was her moving around or something. Also, he uses magic for all his speeds, there can't be a huge difference even if. In addition it wouldn't make sense "oh yeah, I destroyed my ass to learn how to dash at mach 1, but yeah, moving my sword at SOL is easy peasy".

iirc that feat from Alpha was travel speed lol since it was her moving around or something. Also, he uses magic for all his speeds, there can't be a huge difference even if. In addition it wouldn't make sense "oh yeah, I destroyed my ass to learn how to dash at mach 1, but yeah, moving my sword at SOL is easy peasy".
This is just arguments from incredulity lol.

And yeah it is common in fiction. Take for example Naruto verse. Average ninja like jonin have statements of running faster than horses. But their combat speed reach massively hypersonic

This is just arguments from incredulity lol.
it's not, just because fiction isn't 1:1 with IRL you can't just go "it's fiction so it's fine", there as to be a minimum of logic behind it, here you are just saying "nah, it's fine", here a character had to learn a specific way to use magic (the same energy he uses to attack) to move his body at mach 1 but somehow he didn't need that to move his sword, he just could, because it's fiction, really?
And yeah it is common in fiction. Take for example Naruto verse. Average ninja like jonin have statements of running faster than horses. But their combat speed reach massively hypersonic
if they are MHS... they run faster than horses... yeah, I don't remember naruto having subsonic travel speed but MHS combat speed. But even if, an error doesn't make another error correct.

1. The space-time continuum and space-time are different unless stated otherwise. Space-time is normally referred to as pocket dimensions of various sizes. So unless it is explicitly stated to be universal, it will not be treated as such. Also, Jin Woo is only planetary, IIRC.
  2. Cid can match Alpha's speed. She was turning herself into mist so he couldn’t follow her. It’s not a significant speed feat, so SOL scaling doesn’t apply here.
I've been waiting for you and Satoshi.

it's not, just because fiction isn't 1:1 with IRL you can't just go "it's fiction so it's fine", there as to be a minimum of logic behind it, here you are just saying "nah, it's fine", here a character had to learn a specific way to use magic (the same energy he uses to attack) to move his body at mach 1 but somehow he didn't need that to move his sword, he just could, because it's fiction, really?

if they are MHS... they run faster than horses... yeah, I don't remember naruto having subsonic travel speed but MHS combat speed. But even if, an error doesn't make another error correct.
It's not an error. It's just fiction. In fact in real life your combat and reaction speed is above your travel speed.

Yeah if they had mhs running speed them taking 3 days to reach another village would just mean the planet is bigger than a star or something.

There are so many characters rated on this wiki with far slower running speed than combat speed. It is what it is

eETWdKB.png

manga? yeah, the manga states he has a dash that goes at 1200 km/h (around mach 1) which I assume is the same technique they mention in this part of the novel (volume 4)
This is not the case in the novel, maybe the translation is wrong, here in Russia, sometimes they translate with lightning speed or with a flash of light or at the speed of light, but this does not mean that it can run at the speed of light, and solos leveling also uses this format, which does not mean that its speed of light or the like, in volume 3, chapter 6, in Japanese and English, Alpha attacks challenging and defending the concept of space ignores physics, why can't we add the concept of space and the manipulation of physics to the profile?.

I've been waiting for you and Satoshi.
Jin woo is not planetary, he has not shown the level of the planet, he is the level of hills,
Okay just in case of next time when you make a thread you have to attach relevant scans as evidence for each of your claims. If not it won't be taken seriously.
Also try not to mention other verses next time, it doesn't help arguments and it's frowned upon. Iirc jin woo does not even have a profile, let alone being 2c.
And speed doesn't work like that. If she can't perceive him the he's just unquantifiable faster than her. We don't give speed ratings like that. To get a faster rating you have to calc his speed in relations to her. But since her sub-rel rating is from a calc and not a statement it would be calc stacking to calc cid speed from her so it won't be possible.
I wanted to add scans but I didn't succeed, that's why I wrote it without scans 😅

Jin woo is Level 7B, it's a multi-building level

Hello everyone, I read ln and manga, in volume 2, chapter 2, it says that in the sanctuary of many dimensions and space, Cid destroyed them, for those who did not understand me, I'm not saying that they are endless, the infinite has no center., I'll continue, in volume 2, chapter 2, many dimensions and space, the Cid profile does not manipulate space and dimension, and volume 3, chapter 6, says turned a blind eye that Alpha's Defense ignores physics and its attacks defy the concept of Space. Solos leveling has the same argument, they scaled and think Jin woo the level of the universe, that is, 2C, and about speed, as we all know, Сid was moving at a Sub Relativistic speed at the age of 10, and in volume 3, chapter 6, Cid could not follow Alpha's movement, doesn't that make her speed, the speed of light?,

I've updated the question, they're now proofed

jin woo has a profile and there are 2 of them, one has 7B, the other has 6C, and I also updated the question, you can go again and see

Brother, you still don't understand what I said properly. All your arguments are based on travel speed, which doesn't counter anything related to what has been listed for combat speed.

Jin woo is Level 7B, it's a multi-building level
Yeah he is a fodder then Elizabeth victim Fr
I've updated the question, they're now proofed
The concept of space is not referring to the concept of space itself. It's just a metaphor. It means 'space' as in the surrounding area. So, you misunderstood that context. Shadow was trying to blow Alpha away by force; he wasn't manipulating any space there.

It didn't say he can't keep up with her speed though? She is merging with the surrounding environment and attacking from all directions. Even if you say she might be a little faster because of that, there is no specific amount mentioned. Besides, what you're suggesting is calculation stacking, if I'm correct, which the wiki currently doesn't allow.

It didn't say he can't keep up with her speed though? She is merging with the surrounding environment and attacking from all directions. Even if you say she might be a little faster because of that, there is no specific amount mentioned. Besides, what you're suggesting is calculation stacking, if I'm correct, which the wiki currently doesn't allow.
John Smith didn't even have time to react when a long bloody blade tore through his suit, splattering his white shirt with blood.

But as he prepared to strike back with his devilish wires, Alpha's body had already turned into mist again.

And a second later, she attacked him from behind again.

The speed with which she appeared from the magical mist, and the speed with which she turned back into it, is simply unreal.

Her one-sided attacks defy the entire concept of space, and her dishonest defense violates any existing laws of physics.

She disappeared and reappeared.

Appeared, and then disappeared.
_____
Here's a text from ranobe

Back