• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor and Master downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
More specifically, the time they "got the power of the Glory". This did not happen. Esterath did not give each of them half the power of The Glory. Only a small power boost. The ones who got the power of The Glory were their sidekicks at the time, Kroton and Sato. So, they are not High 1-B, only their sidekicks.

I am not familiar with the high-tier end of Doctor Who, so I'm not entire sure how I'm supposed to help here.

That being said, can you provide proof of this being the case?

The Doctor and the Master got the power, their sidekicks, Kroton and Sato, does not get any power boost.
Esterath just reveal that the Doctor and the Master's battle was just a sideshow to him because he planned to make Kroton or Sato the true inheritor of the Glory in the first place. But at the time, the Master and the Doctor is the individuals who got the equal parts of the Glory. Kroton and Sato only fight on their normal levels. And Kroton only got the Glory after their fight end

Nothing change to the profiles.

Last edited:
Yes. Thank you.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back