• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tenebria for looks

Lizard Girl has a slight AP advantage, but Darkness Girl has better abilities IMO. With clones, forcefields and teleportation I see her taking it.

Tenebria for looks

Lizard Girl has a slight AP advantage, but Darkness Girl has better abilities IMO. With clones, forcefields and teleportation I see her taking it.
Just in case, you know how her abilities work, right? She can split into a bunch of small parts and regen said parts. Unless you're planning a battle of attrition, you need to take out a large number of her parts at once

Said parts can fly

Her regeneration is noted to quickly deplete her stamina, so i think Tenebria can win the long game.
With her ability to replenish her power by absorbing darkness she is suited to such combat.

Her regeneration is noted to quickly deplete her stamina, so i think Tenebria can win the long game.
With her ability to replenish her power by absorbing darkness she is suited to such combat.
Ah, cool

I think I'll make Tenebria vs Tsukuyomi next

And just to get this concluded

Tenebria FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

So uh, Lizard Girl is 13.7 tons now. 4x AP advantage

Does this still work?
It should. The votes from what I can see were based on Tenebrias ability to overwhelm and outlast. The clones and teleportation while also continuously being empowered by darkness as opposed to Lizard Girl depleting her stamina is GG.

It should. The votes from what I can see were based on Tenebrias ability to overwhelm and outlast. The clones and teleportation while also continuously being empowered by darkness as opposed to Lizard Girl depleting her stamina is GG.
Even with a glow-up, she still loses

And just to get this concluded

Tenebria FRA

And that's grace, again. Thank you everyone!

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back