• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Cuphead Show: Feat Discussions

Now that the show is out, it may be time to discuss feats from the show's first twelve episodes and what can be added. Gonna go through what I remember first:

- Both Cuphead and Mugman in "Ghosts Ain't Real" demonstrated effective ability smashing through walls and then proceeding to smash through the face of a clock before falling a great height and landing on the ground below. They also demonstrated a great feat of speed, escaping the sight of the ghosts for the brief moment they weren't looking at them to run home.
- Ribbit and Croaks are consistent here- they punch hard enough to leave holes inside the walls of their own cruise liner, eventually causing it to sink entirely as they lay waste to it.
- The Devil is able to manipulate flames, teleport (and seemingly possess some kind of omnipresent knowledge of where Cuphead is at all times), use telekinesis in the vein of Sorcerer's Apprentice, and shapeshift to several times his size. The only thing preventing him from taking Cuphead's soul as it is owed to him is a sweater imbued with brotherly love, but when Cuphead was already halfway done taking it off, all it took was Mugman to bestow to him a big hug and that acted as a shield- the Devil ended up going into a rage and leaving a good portion of the forest in smithereens and they weren't touched.
- Surprisingly, Elder Kettle gets some feats- enduring beatings from a malicious baby bottle, his own traps, a paint cannon laced with gun powder... and he's self-described as being a "decorated war hero" if I recall the line correctly, and he set up said traps in a short timespan.
- No real speed feats I can recall apart from Cuphead and Mugman escaping from the eruption of a volcano and I'd need to rewatch the scene to see how it plays out specifically.
- The biggest feat in the show, which is definitely gonna be considered an outlier, is Cuphead lassoing the moon and briefly managing to pull it before finding it too strenuous. Can probably be chalked up to toon force rather than a real feat of strength.
- Ms. Chalice possesses such a talent with charming people that it could almost be considered a power- even the gruffest and grumpiest of people end up being left unable to resist her style. She can also freely turn into her ghostly form to merge through walls to escape close binds.
- Porkrind even gets himself a bit of a buff- his store gets burnt and obliterated by the flames of the three-headed dragon after Cuphead and Mugman leave him with her egg, and Porkrind is relatively unharmed apart from being a bit singed.

If I missed anything, let me know- honestly these episodes were just fun to watch both for trying to find magnificient feats and for enjoying the old-school cartoon antics.

Back